{Suggesstion} Adding new ranks!

Discussion in 'The Suggestion Box' started by aletrisrex, May 23, 2022.

?

Which rank do you like?

Youtuber 3 vote(s) 50.0%
Community moderator 5 vote(s) 83.3%
Customer support 1 vote(s) 16.7%
Game supporter 2 vote(s) 33.3%
Site developer 2 vote(s) 33.3%
Game supporter 1 vote(s) 16.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. i was make change to {Suggesstion} Adding New Ranks!.
    tks.
    anyways, anyone have any idea about new ranks
    like post a video and wait staff approve it?
    basically, streamer is a content maker. They make content depend on fan's suggesst or at their interest.
    so if you stream yourself, that's okay.
    but you will not except hundered of followers if you not keep talk to follower/constantly making videos/accept fans'
    s idea.
    and the hard part is, how we can draw hundered/million of follower streamer into emc with lowest cash as possible. we need something revoulationaly steps like offer for streamer/making more contents for game to make it interesting
  2. Your thinking might be a bit flawed

Most of the time you think too big that's most likely to fail, people who are big have worked really hard and have not expected to be big
    KatydidBuild likes this.
  3. It's bit hard to fail, when compared to smaller streamer which are easily to fail
    if they would not want, they can pause streaming, and the follower may reduced a bit. But if they choose to abadoned/retire they may lose viewer as well as follower overtime
  4. I understand that you are passionate about this idea and suggesting new things. But some of what you have offered is re-inventing EMC as a server devoted to YouTubers and the like. The entire server would have to want these new ideas and ... to be honest there are plenty of old-school players who would rather go back to 1.12 and not change. Total change would negate the history that Emc has, nuked immediate Frontier spawn area and all those years of memories.

Anyone can stream the game, but you have not offered actual ideas for what would make an EMC stream? What is it that you want shown? What material goes on the servers channel to make it "us" centered. You just seem to want to get streamers here ... But then what?
  5. yea, i understand. we can create another server have old frontier for old-school player, then we create a new smp for streamer to stream with.
    a new, different wild for streamer and other like exploring to explore with
    then they may draw player into server because they would like to join server which streamer is playing
    old wild still kelpt
  6. Yeah, so, back in ye olden days, Jack would stream at his outpost that was largely a please-don't-grief free for all. Everyone was invited to join. There was a TP to it for a little bit in town spawn. Pretty sure he usually did some kind of trivia/giveaway.

I personally don't subscribe to YouTube or streaming. I don't see the appeal of trying to draw that audience in, because they're usually trolling for the entertainment value. If you want to establish an outpost and do some streaming for yourself, please do. Sounds interesting. But this idea about getting anyone with a substantial following to try to join our tiny little family friendly corner of the internet feels like asking for trouble (if it was even affordable).
    KatydidBuild and farmerguyson like this.
  7. But you still haven't answered the why? And what do you want for EMC questions:

"Anyone can stream the game, but you have not offered actual ideas for what would make an EMC stream? What is it that you want shown? What material goes on the servers channel to make it "us" centered. You just seem to want to get streamers here ... But then what?"
    • First, you will need to dive back into "how to get new players as much as possible". And drawing streamer is best way to draw more players. Youtube /Google ads isn't effective. Most we will skip that section or use ads blocker and make them vanished. No one would like to search (for most people) to find this server. They can either host own private server at their own and ignore these server like this.
    • So, for streamer we will offer new streamer lands (like frontier) for them to hangout and build whatever they want (as long as they follow emc rules). The streamer may interact with viewer and can raise attractiveness.
    • You can take a look at youtube about minecraft, they may adversite (immerverse) about that server. Some ppl just like that and draw into it.
    • Most server are adsversite their own but seems recently created server either choose adsversite on tiktok/via with streamer/spronsorship partner to raise known. First idea, tiktok. Most peeps denied these. Second, that's what i discussing. And the third ones, it prone way too costs cash.
    So, at conclusion. You just need emc still like this? or not?
    Remember, this is 2022 era, and this era media and rennovation is improtant. Don't just accidentally left behind and collaspe.
  8. I cannot decide if there is a translation issue that I am bumping into or if you are not able to see another viewpoint.

I didn't ask about getting more players to Emc. I asked how an EMC Stream Team would be special?
  9. i already give you answers.
    alright, i will start with this answer.
    Stream team, a flourish team, act as emc's main media source. But let's start with each one. EACH ONE. There's not too much peeps which apply stream team and the team is constantly losing team member. Now what? Only Deadmau but he's not making another video about emc recently. That's status of stream team.
    They're bored and need new content to draw more peeps into that video, otherwise if they not do the viewer just lose due to bored like i said/mentionted before.
    EMC's media is almost dead. How about we can find more real, potential streamer who ready to dedicate, but let's start with: how we can keep potential streamer for them to not loose another? that's hard one. We did not do anything so they just left.
    Back to emc streamer team, they produce, ads about emc and draw more player via video they created. Basically, they're treated as staff and that would be nice if there's more ppl application into stream team.

I'm not asking about how emc stream team special, just how emc stream team work effeciently or they're just dummy and do almost nothing while still labeled as "stream team"
  10. Uh, hehehe, I do not know if we have people who are willing to dedicate time to do those things for EMC nowadays. The people (person) who used to stream has moved on from EMC, and the person who used to host weekly events has as well. (UHC Monday, Dr. Chocolate anyone?) The community on the EMC forums has shrunk a lot compared to when those hosts held those events many years ago.

However, if you want those ranks to return, you are always free to try streaming, or hosting events yourself!!! :D
  11. yea, and this seems sad.. let's bring emc back to life, why not?
    seems we got only 1-5 dedicated member in month, and those leave are much more than that.
  12. Okay, let's put into streamer's role. They NEED content.
    And we will provide base for them to make content.
    No one would like to watch tons of pebble in frontier. They need something fresh, new.
  13. A streamer could have a bit of content if they hosted a mob boss kill event on level 10. There are what, four bosses, that's a good amount of material to stream. Then staff usually hosts a massive mob event when the wasteland is reset. There's a lot of great action there. If a member could host a big dig event that has a good amount of excitement. Those streams will show what emc already has without adding anything. Oh, Grimm's nether bed death event will probably happen again. That's an interesting event.
    HazardousCode and Joy_the_Miner like this.
  14. What a great idea farmerguyson! Witherkitten, you should try to stream stuff like that, since you are the most energetic about this idea! :D
    HazardousCode likes this.