Sugestion

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by TheFryedmans, Jul 7, 2018.

1. I think there should be a shop sign camand saying all in chest meaning that you can get all items in a chest saving you to have to spam click and the anoying do you want to buy this camands

It would be cool to be able to turn these on or off but that's for a nother time
  2. Hm...

I don't really like this, since some shops use small quantity signs to controll their stock.
    But if it would be a shop suflag or something, maybe it could work.
    purplebook163 likes this.
  3. It’s the shop owners choice to allow what quantity of items can be purchased one at a time, so maybe you need to find a bulk seller. A buy all in chest command could save you some time of not calculating now many items are in the chest, but you can already do a command with similar effect as long as it’s 1 item type and not an item that can only be purchased using the [choose] command. Unfortunately I’m giving this a -1
    purplebook163 likes this.
  4. -1. If you want to buy all items in the chest, you should have to click that many times, or the seller should have the sign read that many times. Besides, I feel like a button with that much power is dangerous if accidentally clicked.
    PhoenixAffinity likes this.