Strange things going on with my rupees[Closed]

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by gollark, Aug 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It
    1.6k is a big deal for me.
    When I say /shop i mean shop created by a staff member with infinite stock.
  2. I'm the only one who uses my Mac and that's my only computer that has MC that will have the same IP.
  3. I think both are probable.
  4. ICC said that the account was using chat around the time the Ender pearls were purchased. With Gollark's permission, I think it might be quite entertaining to see what was said.
    PenguinDJ, jkjkjk182 and cddm95ace like this.
  5. The first suggestion was definitely a joke, that doesn't actually happen or is possible.

The 2nd has been pretty much disproved already, through IP checks. Either one of your siblings did it without you knowing or you simply forgot.
  6. I didn't buy enderpearls,I stocked up on them a week ago.My siblings don't even know how to use multiplayer.
  7. Ok,it might be useful to know what the person on said.
  8. The craftiness of a mischievous sibling should never be underestimated XD
    PenguinDJ and jkjkjk182 like this.
  9. If they don't know how to work BH,they don't know how to work MC,let alone teleport to town and buy enderpearls.
  10. Aliens :eek:
    PenguinDJ and cadgamer101 like this.
  11. Oh let me guess,a UFO hovered in,stole my wifi and mc password and logged in as me.
  12. Sounds perfectly reasonable to me. ;)
  13. princebee, PenguinDJ, Pab10S and 2 others like this.
  14. Interestingly,I just happen to have a documentary on hacking playing on my TV right now.
    princebee likes this.
  15. If you can show me valid proof that you were indeed offline when this happened and were at your residence at the time of logout, I'll personally refund you from my own rupees :)
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  16. I can't prove it.It's just that I didn't expect it.From now on I take screenshots of where I am and the time when I leave.
  17. None of those.
  18. The computer, the FBI, and me?
    princebee likes this.
  19. Did you log off your Mac? Not MC, but your Mac as a whole.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.