Strange occurences.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Historian101, Aug 2, 2012.

1. I thought that was only for mobs
  2. long line herobrine i tried to bring him to emc i even made the shrine i am sorry notch for you loss and when the update say the removed him they lie long live herobrine
  3. he is real!
  4. Sorry to burst your bubble, but Mojang has stated numerous times that He has never been in the game, plus there is evidence on the wiki to support this.
  5. maybe he has been added ;)
  6. He hasn't... sorry.

(If your being sarcastic or joking I'm really gullible so that's why I apologized)
  7. would mojang tell us if they had added him? I think not. I think it would be kept a suprise ;)
  8. Mojang has been (mostly, look up April Fools on the wiki) honest with all minecraftians... However, they have expressed interest in adding a mob like him, but probably not soon.
  9. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE contest!
  10. Ok Thanks :)
  11. LockedChest.png
    PandasEatRamen and Historian101 like this.
  12. Your welcome
  13. In every update that says "-Removed Herobrine" at the bottom, theres always sightings. Try to get snapshots next time (f2)
  14. mojang did not add herobrine he added himself and mojang have been trying to get him out but they cant they are trying to keep it a secret so people wont go investagating there have been a lot of sighting of him and just to be clear its not a joke mojang is not playing a trick thats what they want you to think if you see him DO NOT ATTACK he can not be killed if you play xbox minecraft like me type in the seed longliveherobrine my friends tell me they have seen him happy minecraft and long live herobrine
  15. send a friend request to engagemicrobe36 if you want to play minecraft with me :)
  16. Ok, possibly creepypasta...

P.S. I play PS3 not 360
  17. Ah, if only I could understand what they said... -_-
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  18. Sorry for being such a noob right now, but I'm assuming you mean Herobrine's face?
  19. captions!