Starting School AMA

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by belac555, Sep 1, 2018.

?

what is your favorite subjest

This poll will close on Jun 1, 2029 at 11:25 AM.
History 2 vote(s) 18.2%
Science 3 vote(s) 27.3%
English 1 vote(s) 9.1%
Math 2 vote(s) 18.2%
Other say down below 3 vote(s) 27.3%
  1. hey guys as the title suggest this is another ama so ask me anything(within reason)and i shall do my best to answer it
  2. What is your age? If you're not comfortable, can I get a range, like for example, 16-18?
  3. my age range is 13-19 so a teenager
  4. mods free to close
  5. thoughts on despacito?
  6. Hmm well I don't love it but I don't hate it if you know what I mean
    FadedMartian likes this.
  7. What school are you starting? You seem old to be starting secondary education only now.
    My favourite subject was Latin. Any idea of what will be yours, actually?
  8. Why had I not seen this before, and why had I not followed you until today? o.o
    Also, what is YOUR favorite subject? :)
  9. Could you have found a hat with a bigger bill?
  10. i'm actually starting high school this year as i'm a freshman and i'll let you in on a secret i am not nearly as old as i look and my fave subject is history

no clue evil ;)

and also my favorite subject is absolutley history

Probably not lol but this is my baseball hat and i was leaving to go to baseball so yeah
    MoreMoople and 607 like this.
  11. Heya Belac
    As I always ask... fav music?

And my favourite subject was actually wine and beer... but was post secondary obviously

And music
  12. Hmm probably to 2010 hits like Bruno Mars, B.O.B ,The Band Perry stuff like that
  13. Ducks or uhhh ducks?! (I really just wanna know your opinion on ducks)
    607, MoreMoople and andra137 like this.
  14. Heya belac! My favorite subject is computer science. As far as the usual English, math, science, and history that I have to do though, I'd say I like them all equally.

I hope you have an excellent school year :)

Hmmm, questions... What is your favorite animal? Also, what is your favorite thing about EMC?
    607 likes this.
  15. I adore history, a thousand times more than I ever did English, music, and IT, which are supposed to be my passions. On that same line of thought, after having read that your favourite subject is history, what is favourite historical event and why?
  16. Me likey ducks

My favorite animal would have to be a penguin 1st because they are super cute and 2nd because my gf told me i looked like one when we first met(i was wearing a suit and tie)

My favorite thing about EMC.Hmmmm thats a tough one i actually don't have just one favorite thing about it but here are the top 2

1.The staff.The staff on this server are so helpful they always try to do their best to help you out if you have a problem unlike other servers where they are never on and when they are don't want to help.Thanks a lot staff!

2.The community.The community on emc is awesome everybody is super friendly and loves going on adventures and even if they aren't staff they still try to help the other players out

hmmm i like the Battle of Marathon because it shows that even after suffering a major defeat there are still ways to come back and win the war

heres a famous quote by Charles de Gaulle We may have lost the fight but, we haven't lost the war
    ItsMeMatheus, 607 and MoreMoople like this.