Staff Head Acquisition Information

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by SirLoneStar, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Allrighty, I will be sure to add this. Thanks so much for adding the info. Please feel free to let us know if/when this changes!
  2. I own an Aphaea head (could be more out there, idk. Think I got it from PvP ages ago.) and BrenJone has the only MrSocks75 head that he got from a treasure hunt put on by socks himself.

EDIT: Also have a JesusPower2 head. Don't remember how I got it.
    LoneStarInc and Slvr like this.
  3. I will let you know if I change this. Maybe if I can work my way back into staff again I will give away one for that. :)
    LoneStarInc likes this.
  4. i would like to point out
    this is untrue! this might explain why i get so many pvp requests!!! i HATE pvp, and this massive amount of pvp requests for my head have made me stop entirely giving out my head.

i do recommend changing this to - getting it from someone who already owns one,
    LittleRobotSeffy and LoneStarInc like this.
  5. I will do this right now! The information for your listing was obtained from what someone else had give me, and I apologize for the inaccuracy. Aside from asking someone who already has one, is there any other method or information you would prefer to have up? I'm all about accuracy. Thanks in advance!
  6. There are two Yellow Krysyy Heads in existence now. :)
    LoneStarInc and Tuqueque like this.
  7. Good to know, thanks!
    UltiPig likes this.
  8. There are a lot more than 13 orange heads in existence. :p
    LoneStarInc and UltiPig like this.
  9. For xXvexenXx heads..
    • First time I was mod years ago - staff head: Only 2 that should be in circulation.
    • This time as mod - staff head: I now freely give them away and they hold zero in-game rupee value. Ask me for one and I'll give you one if you give me one of yours. Mail it to me and I will return one of mine to you.
    LoneStarInc likes this.
  10. Thanks very much, I will add the info now! Welcome back to modding, and thanks for volunteering!
  11. NP. :) I've revised my rule for giving away free staff head. I want one of the players back in return. Thanks.
    LoneStarInc likes this.
  12. I got a Hashhog head from a contest he held a few years ago. I'm not sure if he still gives them out, though.
    LoneStarInc likes this.
  13. This is useful
    LoneStarInc likes this.
  14. You mean this one?

Maybe time to claim? Or is the book worth more?
  15. I have to restock my heads–on my to-do list for tomorrow since I've been promising people that for months–but I sell mine cheaply (raising the price a bit but still very little compared to others). They're not worth very much at all; there are tons out there.
    LoneStarInc likes this.
  16. Just a quick note to add for mine, the compliment must also be in Town chat. You are not allowed to give context as to why you gave the compliment. If asked why you said it, you must say you just really like me.
  17. Added the info, and sent mine in return. Thanks!

Which was my intent! I hope it continues to be so!
    Sachrock likes this.
  18. Ha, I am on to you. "Look everyone likes me!" maybe I should offer 2xBK heads for any public condemnation.
  19. I agree, you should.