SSRC's 12th Skyscraper!

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Windylava, Jul 6, 2016.

?

Which should I build next?

Liberty Place 12 vote(s) 52.2%
PSFS building 6 vote(s) 26.1%
Comcast tower 1 8 vote(s) 34.8%
Circa center 8 vote(s) 34.8%
Comcast tower 2 3 vote(s) 13.0%
City hall 5 vote(s) 21.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Glass and wool XD tho I also need stone and ink sacs
  2. UPDATE!
    For those who have donated, this is what your generocity has so far produced. I can't thank you all enough, you are all amazing people and EMC is the most supportive of communities! :D
    Here is a quick pic ;)
  3. Shout out to Master_Nick for donating alot of glass blocks to this project, Thank you so much for your support! :D
    ShelLuser likes this.
  4. I sent in a double chest of glass blocks and some spare ink sacs. Hope it helps you out a little!

For those of you who haven't taken a moment to view these exceptional structures towering high over the town streets, I recommend you to it. :D

These builds are 10/10 in detail and beauty. Some of the finest I've seen in our town worlds.

Edit: lol, you're welcome SSRCMegaMall. Always happy to help!
    ShelLuser and SSRCMegaMall like this.
  5. Thank you beyond words, It's getting hard to thank everyone because I can't put all my gratitude into words on a screen. You guys are all beyond phenomenal! If you all need anything! Please just ask, I will do my best to repay you all for your generosity.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  6. Awesome! I'm from Philly as well and think we've got some great buildings here so I'm glad you're building em :) I'll start collecting some glass for you and hopefully will deliver it to you by the end of the week. :D
    SSRCMegaMall likes this.
  7. Thank you so much for your support! #cityofbrotherlylove
    ShelLuser and jossytheninja like this.
  8. Another update:
    I have secured resources for glass, and will soon have multiple wool farms but atm I'm low on wool. However, Ink sacs are still needed in large quantities, I will buy them at /v +SSRC in the wool section or you can donate them for free at /v 3129, I greatly appreciate the continued support of the community. To all that have donated please message on this forum so that I can incorporate your names into a surprise upon this builds completion.
    Here is an updated image.
  9. It's been awhile since I updated everyone on the progress of this build so here it is.... Ps I've decided to make this my new Mega-mall and will be moving it here promptly.

So how did I do? Does it look like the original? Rate it on a scale from 1-10 1 being poor and 10 being exact!

Thank you as well to everyone who has donated to this project. It couldn't have been done without you all! :D
  10. This looks amazing! I have a few things to sort out first when I'm online, but after I'm done I'm definitely going to check this one out!

Awesome work SSRC, you're truly one of a kind when it comes to buildings like these :)
    Nickblockmaster and SSRCMegaMall like this.
  11. This is amazing :D Your a great builder!
    Nickblockmaster and SSRCMegaMall like this.
  12. Caaaaan I get a tp to the top? For elytra purposes.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  13. lol there is a sign at the bottom on the left edge of the door way. It will take you to the roof. Also, thank you everyone for your compliments! :D
  14. Pretty darn good. Well done! :D
    SSRCMegaMall likes this.