SPQR and Riverwood Info

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Snappes, Jun 8, 2017.

?

Want to join the SPQR?

Yes 1 vote(s) 11.1%
Nope 4 vote(s) 44.4%
Already a Member :D 4 vote(s) 44.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. What is the SPQR? The SPQR stands for Senatus Populus Que Riverwood which is Latin for The Senate and People of Riverwood. The SPQR consists of 40 Connected plots on SMP1 and currently is the largest settlement on SMP1.

The SPQR hub is located at /v 2112 in game info about Riverwood can be found here. Currently, the SPQR is recruiting More and more members to help Riverwood grow and blossom into SMP1's medieval-themed "Hidden Gem".
    The Ranking system was created by the Riverwood Senate to encourage members to be active in our community by Adding perks for every rank they surpass.

SPQR RANKS
    Rank 1--------------------------------------------Acolytes: Misteryum123 Moonmaster DavisatDavis

Requirements: Must be Appointed by a Senator OR Ask to join by posting on this discussion
    Perks: Player is granted a bed and a chest at the Acolytes Camp.

Rank 2--------------------------------------------Legionnaire:

Requirements: Acolytes that have demonstrated that they Are Invested in the SPQR Community Will be promoted to Legionnaires
    Perks: Player is Granted Breeding Perms In the Private RW Stables Once Promoted to a Legionnaire and will also have access to the Legionnaire Camp

Rank 3--------------------------------------------Calligrapher:

Requirements: After a Player clearly conveys they are invested and want to add more to the Community they will be promoted to Calligraphers
    Perks: player gains access to RW library trading and the location of the Frontier Snow Base Will also have access to the Calligrapher camp

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rank 4--------------------------------------------Tribunes: Padde73 Purpr

Requirements: a Player that has already achieved the Calligrapher Rank must donate a neighboring plot to RW
    Perks: A player will have access to ALL RW Services and admin perms on the Acolytes camp and will Access to the Rank for Camp that's shared with the Diplomats

Rank 4--------------------------------------------Diplomat:

Requirements: If a players home SMP is not on SMP1 they can gift the senator's admin on one or more of the players plots after reaching the Calligrapher Rank to become a Diplomat
    Perks: A Player will have access to ALL RW Services and Admin Perms On the Acolyte Camp and will have access to the rank 4 camp Shared with the Tribunes

Rank 5--------------------------------------------Knight: lieutenantBoom

Requirements: By Proving Loyalty a Diplomat Or a Tribunes can become a Knight
    Perks: Are granted Access to the RW Islands (SPQR main Frontier base) And Have say In Senate Matters. and to the Knight Barracks

Rank 6--------------------------------------------Senator: Kytula MaglorYavetil Snappes27

Requirements: By being a Proactive member and Helping in RW developments a Knight will ultimately become a Senator
    Perks: Gaining access to everything in the SPQR power and a vote on Future SPQR senate maters. and Will be granted a room in the senate Quarters in the SPQR Castle.

Any Questions will be answered here or in-game by MaglorYavetill or my self Snappes27

Alt Accounts:
    RiverwoodShop
    RiverwoodHunter
    RiverwoodSmith
    RiverwoodKnight
    RiverwoodHermit
    RiverwoodWarrior
    RiverwoodElder
    RiverwoodBank
    E Pluribus Unum
    The SPQR
  2. E Pluribus Unum!
    padde73 likes this.
  3. That's very generous Thank You! We will keep it in mind :D
    ChespinLover77 and padde73 like this.
  4. I think it is pretty sad I went over my derelict timer by 4 freakin days and y'all claim my res. It was down right rude. Don't you have enough reses?
    If you wanna create an outpost like thing so it in the wild for goodness sakes. 😐

I'm very upset have fun ruining other people's work and fun with your stupid res claiming might as well take over every residence on smp1
  5. Riverwood has always expanded Following the EMC rules, we are sorry your res became derelict.
  6. As if 30 + wasn't enough
  7. I agree with Chespin, to an extent. 30 is way too many for a single player to own.
    ChespinLover77 likes this.