Spooky Egg Glitch?

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by Jay2a, Nov 2, 2014.

1. One of the only two promotional items that I've actually used is now permanently gone, and I only got 45 seconds of use out of it.
  2. I've also purchased a Spooky Egg, but I've heard of these kinds of these bugs with it. That's why I'm super scared to right click xD
  3. Sounds about right...I don't think its on my res anymore but I guess I can still check. When it spawned the two feathers it appeared as though it had just died, that was my first thought until i realized that since there wasn't a mob there, it couldn't be that something had died. But then the egg stopped moving and I couldn't pick it up until I came back on, so that might be what happened.
  4. Can spooky eggs take damage?
    Not willing to test.
  5. I am sorry for your loss. I will keep mine in my vault.
  6. Nah Didn't Lose One, Just Had To Spend 20 Mins Finding Him xD
  7. I placed my in a little hut on my res and he's fine, he's there laying me all my eggs :D
  8. Does speed on a beacon effect spooky eggs :O
  9. i think they do. they ar invisible eggs riding chickens and i think the speed affects the chickens regularly.

some of you say that you picked up your egg after you related as a regular egg. but the Spooky Eggs drop regular eggs...
  10. I Don't Think So Cause I Have No Beacon (2 Chep 4 Dem) And He Ran Like Bullseye Did So That Would Mean...
    HL3 COM... I Mean Ummmm... So Yea... *Awkward Silence*
    Don't you Mean They Are Eggs Riding Invis Chickens?