Spleef World Cup - 2014!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by wipple5, Jul 11, 2014.

1. ALL PLACES HAVE GONE! VISIT http://challonge.com/EMCSpleefWorldCup TO VIEW THE TOURNAMENT PROGRESS
    Hello!
    I have been planning this tournament of spleef. The event will start on the 12/07/14 until the 18/07/14. The event will be a knockout tournament, if you loose - you are out! The winner will get prizes! The sign-up limit for manual entry is 11/07/2014 7pm EMC time and instant entry is 12/07/14 4am EMC time.

How to join...
    Simply go to http://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/hkmCFhOBIC make an account, sign up your name WITH TIMEZONE to join instantly. Or message wipple5 in game or on forums and I will add you manually. Or post below! . If you do not add your timezone you may get an impossible match time.

Calender of games...
    Will be published when the full amount of contestants are known. The first match will be after 6am EMC time.

The game...
    There will be 5 sets per match the winner of 3 sets wins the match!

Time zones...
    I will be planning the matches according to peoples time zones so it is very important to add the timezones to the sign-ups.

If you can only make certain times...
    If you can only make certain times make sure to pm wipple5 the times you can make!

Location...
    The location of the matches is 2018. Please ignore the res message about a hotel.

Prizes...
    The prize is currently...
    25,000r 1st place
    7,500r 2nd place
    5,000r 3rd place
    This will change with donations!

Donate...
    To donate just pay wipple5 the rupees you would like to donate!

Thanks for reading! I hope you sign up!
  2. Firty
    EDIT: firsty lol
  3. How do I add my time zone?
  4. just tell me :)
  5. Um, my time zone is GMT + 1, but time savings taken into account GMT + 2. It's 9 PM for me at the moment.
  6. cmon guys! need only 1 more!
  7. FINAL CHANCE!
  8. ALL PLACES GONE!
    607 likes this.