Special Mob Replacement Form

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by Krysyy, Mar 8, 2017.

1. It should be replaced where it was before the bug.
    JognKid likes this.
  2. That is what the OP says. =P
    JognKid and ThaKloned like this.
  3. Even if filling out 11 forms for 11 mobs is some work, I guess it's still worth it. If staff wants to categorize them into "handled / rejected / need feedback", having one form per mob makes that so much easier. And hey, on most servers, staff would just have said "events are over, so we removed the special mobs, thank your for playing our server" - it shows the quality of EMC that those mobs get replaced at all.

(Actually "the event is over so special mobs are gone" is what I first thought when the blizz's were gone from my blizz abusal lab ...)
  4. It certainly was worth filling out the forms -- all 11 of 'em. I know that some people would say that trapped/pet event mobs are useless, but some of us really just like doing things with the mobs (like making Super Turkey egg farms, or Blizz Ard snow farms... as silly as it sounds :p) , or being reminded of the events that happened. It's really neat seeing the little fellas there. Even if it's a waste in some people's minds, hehe.

And yeah, I thought that at first, too. Or well, I thought since the bug had occurred, those mobs that were gone would just be gone and wouldn't be worried about -- didn't think that it'd be seen as a big enough issue to get handled. Thought that we'd just have to wait to trap more later in the year. But the staff were sweet enough to take into consideration replacement of these mobs, and sweet enough to actually go through with it. Time-consuming as it probably is in some cases, it's really nice of them to help those out that had these pet mobs :D

It's very sweet and much appreciated that they took the time to do these things, rather than just saying "We removed the special mobs, due to the events being over". They didn't have to replace these, it could've just been brushed aside since bugs happen and losses can happen, but they decided to anyway.

So I'll say it again -- thank you Krysyy and SS / staff for doing these replacements, and for doing all you do in general :)
  5. The 5 I had actually moved are back. I will not try to claims the ones I had trapped, but did not move.

Thanx SS for the redo of the Blizz. Cheers. :D
  6. Just filled it out for 3. I'm not going to bother with wild Blizz Ards I had. I'll wait for next year to trap more.
  7. I forgot about the 1 in the basement. :rolleyes: Was going through screenshot for posting and saw it. :p
  8. Late reaction (but then again, also a free bump :D).

Honestly: it is things like these why I play on the Empire and why I have no intend of leaving any time soon. No, I am not talking about the bug of course. I'm talking about staff giving it their best to actually replace those lost mobs.

Think about this guys... When a mob despawns then it's your own risk, I have seen Aikar mention something to that extend regarding a Momentus in an (awesome looking!) outpost which was basically the outpost "pet". Yet now that it is unintended... Staff doesn't hide behind "stuff happens" but instead we get this. And I seriously respect that.

Best of luck to you guys in sorting it all out, and also a warm thank you for the effort put into this!
    crystaldragon13 and AhsokaTower like this.
  9. Thanks for bringing back my trapped mobs.