Space Giraffes

Discussion in 'Share Your Let's Plays and Other Videos!' started by TheCrimeLime, May 30, 2017.

1. A movie I animated
    More parts to come
  2. This is the best movie I've ever watched! Can't wait for more videos A++++++
    TheCrimeLime and DemonThunder345 like this.
  3. Im speechless... 10/10
    TheCrimeLime and DemonThunder345 like this.
  4. lol I wish that dog lived at mah house :D
  5. It ended quite abruptly, in my opinion.
    TheCrimeLime likes this.
  6. If you are anyone has any ideas at all I will do anything. There is almost no limit to what I can create.

Also I playblasted this and didnt even actually render it lol, thats why it looks like crap, but I think it fits well.
    jossytheninja likes this.
  7. Apply to work at Pixar
    Lady_Eliza and jossytheninja like this.
  8. Nice, even though it doesnt look that good, I still think it is very impressive :D!
    I have no idea how to make those so yeh animations impress me quite often :p
    Patr1cV likes this.
  9. I thought it looked great
    haastregt likes this.
  10. I wanna know more about the dog. Is he a secret agent? Villain or good guy? Where did he get his training? Why'd he attack the giraffes? Who are the giraffes? Is that car driving by itself or is there someone else in it driving the dog around? ....I need answers D; I need more videos!
    607 and Lady_Eliza like this.
  11. I like this. Make more and needs to be longer. 10/10
  12. 9001/9000
  13. Move over tardis we got a small cat here lol
    10/10 "cleaned all the Dishes" - Bed Bath And Beyond
    10/10 "I've fallen and I can't get up, that's what the giraffe said" - life alert
    10/10 "best product since the Wacky waving inflatable arm-Flailing tube man" - Al Harrington at Al Harrington's Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tubeman Emporium and Warehouse
    haastregt likes this.
  14. This is some good meme material
  15. Did the dog just murder those giraffes for now reason........?
    TheCrimeLime likes this.
  16. Glad you guy's like it. I'll make another one once I come up with an idea.
    haastregt and jossytheninja like this.
  17. nice