Soulbound items lost after death.

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by Oph5pr1n6, Jan 9, 2017.

1. I had 3 soulbound items on me when I died. A Diamond Voters sword, Diamond Voters Axe, and a Diamond Voters Shovel, when I spawned I didn't have them any more. I went back to the place I died and they were not there either. I've checked my vaults, Which is where I put them when not in use. I've checked my ender chest, and I checked the chest's I've used recently. How can I get these back?
  2. You should contact the senior staffs so they can check out what happened to your items.

Click this link! http://pmss.emc.gs
    UltiPig and Oph5pr1n6 like this.
  3. Have you checked your inventory/enderchest on every server?
  4. I checked the ones I was on today. I literally took them out of my vault, placed them in my inventory, then went out and drowned just outside the protected zone. I went back with an underwater breathing potion, and night vision potion. Found nothing.
  5. Check your /mail. As well, with the coords in /dlog contact aikar. If it truly is a bug, he should be able to track to that specific coord. I may be wrong, but that should help you out.

Edit: I took a soul bound shovel and died. Didn't recreate this at all.
  6. Dude that SUCKS
  7. Well It's been 4 days and have had no response from staff. Am I on the wrong Forum?
    UltiPig likes this.
  8. It could be possible that your message was overlooked. Try bumping it to get it noticed. :)
  9. Lol cavie
  10. yeah, it posted right after i started. Must have hit wrong button right after the gday, lol. Thankfully, we got 'edit' :)