Sorgina Glitch

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by Hoops_McCann, Jun 13, 2020.

1. When fighting Sorgina, every time she draws me in I end up falling through the world for 2-3 seconds. Underground caverns and lava pools become visible in a very similar manner to the 1.8 x-ray glitch. During this time I take damage from both Sorgina and her enraged guardians while being unable to inflict any damage myself. It makes fighting her pretty much impossible. I have tried this both on land and in the water and the results are the same.
    Stnywitness likes this.
  2. I know that feeling Hoops, I've logged in at times where nothing renders, rather I just fall into the void before being disconnected.

I'm with OP on this one, it's either lag or just a really bad connection.
  3. I noticed the EXACT same thing with the Eyender. Very frusterating. When he teleports me to himself, I tp in the ground. I'm there just suffocating in the ground, dying. The only way to get out is to quickly dig a space around you, so you don't suffocate. Then dig back to the surface.
  4. I also noticed this happening on people's residences (like when they have "no enter" flags on). Whenever I try to enter, I began to fall through the entire world and beneath bedrock. I fall through the void for quite a while, before teleporting somewhere else.
  5. It happened repeatedly over a 20 minute period with only 3 people online on my server and 20 TPS. My ping was fine.
    Stnywitness likes this.
  6. Still happens to me quite often teleporting often causes a lot of lag even though you might have good ping
    Stnywitness likes this.
  7. I have had this happen to me as well I fell into the void in the frontier while fighting eyender and eyender also fell into the void and died while I got tped to spawn. So I did not get any of his drops did not lose my stuff though.
  8. If that's true and if your difficulty setting is high enough, hostile mini bosses can teleport you in and kill you with no chance of you defending yourself or escaping. That includes those who might accidentally get too close to one with no intention of combat. It will certainly keep me from engaging them as long as it continues.
  9. I often difficulty 10 them
  10. So did I before this. I have no idea how you could if what happened to me did to you as well. God armor, potions, varying strategies and conditiions along with a good connection made no difference.
  11. I’ve noticed staying in water helps
  12. Been fighting the bosses too recently and it seems common. Sometimes they seem to teleport me and if I lag too much I suffocate in the ground (if the bosses are under the surface) :/

And actually with Momentus one time- I got stuck in the ground and kept dying to blocks