Something Fishy! ~ 25th April (4EMC/9BST)

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by AnonReturns, Mar 14, 2016.

1. Once again, a great event yesterday with lots of people to talk to, new people to meet and a relaxing night in with Anon :D Nice to see the picture from the event in the second post on the thread! Looking forward to the next one, I wonder where this one will be :)
    AnonReturns likes this.
  2. I have found something to record tonight...Thank you :)
  3. Nice to see more pictures up there, I'm in every one so far! :p Thanks for hosting the event! <3
  4. AnonReturns is cool
    AnonReturns and Sachrock like this.
  5. I like this event, can't say yet if I'll make yet it but it has always been fun and I'm looking out for it ;)

And I'm wondering: would it be an idea to allow players to suggest locations? I know some players who have made pretty cool buildings where you can also do some serious fishing. Of course the major thing to keep in mind is the amount of players which will be attending ;)
  6. cant come, on vacation in a different country....
  7. Thanks lego :p

Sorry to hear that :( I host Something Fishy once a month though :D Hope to see you next month :)

I've said in previous replies to send me a PM on the forums if you have residence suggestions, but I'll edit the main post to make this more clear ^_^
    legoace61, Sachrock and ShelLuser like this.
  8. Is it still at your res
  9. Location will be announced shortly before we start :)
    Dragonritz likes this.
  10. I will be there!!
    Dragonritz and AnonReturns like this.
  11. Same Lil_Spartan_Cat
    AnonReturns likes this.
  12. btw thx AnonReturns
  13. Thanks to everyone who came today! Pictures have been added just under the main post ^_^ Hope you had as much fun as I did :3
    Dragonritz and FDNY21 like this.
  14. I had lots of fun, thanks for hosting! :3
    AnonReturns likes this.
  15. ahhh, missed it. No power today, then poor connection. Se la vie!

Til next time. Tx Anon
    AnonReturns likes this.
  16. yuss! cool timing, i just got my voters fishing rod few days ago, so now imma ready 4 serious fishing! :mad:

defo trying 2 be there! ^.^
    AnonReturns likes this.
  17. Yay! Can't wait!
    AnonReturns likes this.
  18. Lovely pictures from today :p Great event yet again, thanks for hosting! :)
    ShelLuser and Sachrock like this.
  19. Whenever something is fishy, its fishy to know fishy business when in something fishy :p
  20. Anon,

You are welcome to host your monthly fishing event on my res. Well, that would be a good idea. It would bring alot of players to my res and it will help me out making some rupees and just to hang out and have fun. Sure I don't mind just give me a heads up on when you want to do this event. Let me know of the date. If you are having another fishing event when the time comes, my res is 12932 on smp6 obviously. :)
    AnonReturns and ShelLuser like this.