Some of my finds in the SMP3 Wasteland

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by farmerguyson, Jan 26, 2022.

1. I'd like to share some of the discoveries I've made in the Wasteland. The caves are awesome.

If you have images feel free to post them in this thread.

Note: If there isn't an image here give me some time to figure how to get it on here. :)

This one is at the bottom of some stairs just out of Waste NE.
  2. Found my first Deepslate Emerald, after update, yesterday so they aren't that rare. I flew around until I found Emerald ore on the surface, mined down to the Deepslate layer and there it was.
    We3_MPO and 607 like this.

3. Pictures don't do it justice, as you know ;) This was SMP2's waste
  4. Is that a Lush biome? If it is, why is there more lava than water?
    That would be an awesome location for an outpost, if it wasn't reset.
    We3_MPO, 607 and Merek_Shadower like this.
  5. This mansion on smp6 decided to spawn pretty high up, so it has a pretty beefy foundation made of cobblestone (it is solid all the way to the "normal" layer).

The main entrance was not reachable o.(o)

6. That's interesting. I'm not a graffiti person but that wall looks like it needs something. 🙂
  7. It is a Lush biome and higher up it is water. This screen shot is close to bedrock where it's mostly lava. I thought it was so unique that I had to take a screenie, with the intentions to post it in a thread similar to this 1 but never took the time to make 1. Thanks for the post!
  8. Lush and dripstone caves are a great addition to mc even the regular caves are a sight now but of my findings of mansions on smp4 waste I got this screenshot ironically of a vindicator in front of his own portrait.... I wasn't creeping i promise.... xD
  9. Underground and waterlogged dripstone cavern zone <3
  10. I've been taking tourist snaps around the waste too. I don't remember where these are sorry, not even which SMP. But the perched village is right by one of the spawns.

11. That is like a screen shot from a horror movie or maybe even Alien.
    We3_MPO and Zomberina like this.
  12. It def had a weird ambience to it lol
    We3_MPO likes this.
  13. Another night in the Wasteland. These two were getting along on Valentine's Day.

14. Those are some super cool pics! Really loving the new terrain. I'll have to snap a few screenshots to share the next time I decide to leave my cage on stage. :D
    We3_MPO, khixan, 607 and 1 other person like this.
  15. Funny joke!
    We3_MPO likes this.
  16. It was lonely out in the Wasteland until a couple of my friends passed by. I insisted they stay for a while.

We3_MPO, luckycordel, khixan and 4 others like this.
  17. Interesting stuff!
    But despite all the amazing caverns, I think this screenshot is my favourite so far. :)
    We3_MPO likes this.
  18. I forgot this can happen XD Hopefully if find a snow one at some point.
    We3_MPO, luckycordel, 607 and 2 others like this.
  19. I came across this huge lush cave with a lot of spore blossoms. Now to just get up there to harvest them.
  20. It looks like every block is at max brightness lol (I thought that wasn't allowed)
    We3_MPO and 607 like this.