Some of my earlier buildings on other servers.

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Eclipsys, Oct 30, 2011.

1. Fable III Signature for the win =D
  2. It's custom made, the "JJR" part is my initials.
  3. Amazing artwork + amazing Texture Pack = curiosity...

What Texture Pack do you use?
  4. Im currently using John Smith V8, its a nice TP, that is distant, and not like Painterly all buffed up n closed in
  5. I like Painterly. Makes me feel all safe inside...
  6. My reaction: HOW THE HECK DID YOU DO THAT! My best creation is an arena for a game I developed, I'm gonna rebuild it(Creeper insident) and post pictures. :D
  7. HOLY OMG O.O
    U are the minecraft architect!
  8. I would reply but first I need to find my jaw...

( I like the lava one best! )
  9. You know what sucks most, is that after had mod problems, and re-installed my MC for over a dozen times i lost most of my SP Safe files D:
  10. I tell you what... Im liking seeing buildings built into the landscape... Guess I played on EMC too long!

(and my castle now looks lame in my eyes again... *sigh* ;) )
  11. Squared will be squared mate xD
  12. Nice broken biosphere hahhahaha, Omg that is just, just WOW
  13. that broken glass was done on purpose :D I was trying to create a small boat exit xD, only i never got to finish it :D
  14. You are very talented. Have you ever though about making youtube videos of the creation process? Like FyreUk's videos? I'm sure you would get boatloads of views!
  15. Yea, i have, i dont have 2 MC accounts, and i would need a server which enables flying.

I do have a Youtube account, with a few MC vids, but my mic screws up my voice xD

look it up, its iEclipsys
  16. This^^ Just wow. You deserve the title of a builder for sure. Well done!