Solve the puzzle for a massive drop party...

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by jkrmnj, Dec 14, 2015.

1. Lol that is a small minigame I have been trying to figure out how to make.
  2. gg
    We also found an Access everyone chest with 4 shiny flesh and 3 zombie heads on top of the room where we found the Utopia 3 sign. This have any significance especially in the order they are in on the chest?
  3. Here's a couple of pictures of the Utopia 3 res if anyone has any ideas to what it's try to portray.

1. Upon entering the res, you are facing in this direction:

2. Here is the picture of the part with the "loc" sign. Try and think of possible clues/significance around the lapis block, multiple blank signs, and the general figure of the build:

3. Here is the "loc" part and the "+1" part in the same picture:

4. Lastly, here is everything from a distance:

4. You are forgetting about the Wing Dings, which was solved :p
  5. Well I opened the PDN file with notepad...click if you dare o_o

PDN3 <pdnImage width="800" height="600" layers="2" savedWithVersion="4.6.5693.28"><custom><thumb png="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" /></custom></pdnImage>   ÿÿÿÿ  KPaintDotNet.Data, Version=4.6.5693.28, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null PaintDotNet.Document
    isDisposedlayerswidthheightsavedWithuserMetadataItems  PaintDotNet.LayerList System.VersionæSystem.Collections.Generic.KeyValuePair`2[[System.String, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089],[System.String, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]][]   X    PaintDotNet.LayerList parentArrayList+_itemsArrayList+_sizeArrayList+_version PaintDotNet.Document       System.Version _Major_Minor_Build_Revision   =     äSystem.Collections.Generic.KeyValuePair`2[[System.String, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089],[System.String, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]]øÿÿÿäSystem.Collections.Generic.KeyValuePair`2[[System.String, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089],[System.String, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]] keyvalue
    $exif.tag3
    D<exif id="305" len="16" type="2" value="cGFpbnQubmV0IDQuMC42AA==" />õÿÿÿøÿÿÿ
    $exif.tag4
    /<exif id="296" len="2" type="3" value="AgA=" />òÿÿÿøÿÿÿ
    $exif.tag5 7<exif id="282" len="8" type="5" value="YAAAAAEAAAA=" />ïÿÿÿøÿÿÿ
    $exif.tag6 7<exif id="283" len="8" type="5" value="YAAAAAEAAAA=" />   
      KPaintDotNet.Core, Version=4.6.5693.28, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null PaintDotNet.BitmapLayer
    propertiessurfaceLayer+isDisposed Layer+width Layer+heightLayer+properties -PaintDotNet.BitmapLayer+BitmapLayerProperties PaintDotNet.Surface !PaintDotNet.Layer+LayerProperties     X       X   -PaintDotNet.BitmapLayer+BitmapLayerProperties blendOp&PaintDotNet.UserBlendOps+NormalBlendOp    PaintDotNet.Surface widthheightstridescan0 PaintDotNet.MemoryBlock   X €   !PaintDotNet.Layer+LayerProperties nameuserMetadataItemsvisible isBackgroundopacityblendMode æSystem.Collections.Generic.KeyValuePair`2[[System.String, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089],[System.String, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]][]PaintDotNet.LayerBlendMode  
    Background ÿßÿÿÿPaintDotNet.LayerBlendMode value__    "    X € #   $ Layer 2  ÿÚÿÿÿßÿÿÿ  &PaintDotNet.UserBlendOps+NormalBlendOp   PaintDotNet.MemoryBlock length64hasParentdeferred  L   äSystem.Collections.Generic.KeyValuePair`2[[System.String, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089],[System.String, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]]"  #  L   !‹  íÁ1  þ©çm Þ xI·   !‹  íÁ1  þ©çm Þ xI·   !‹  íÁ1  þ©çm Þ xI·   !‹  íÁ1  þ©çm Þ xI·   !‹  íÁ1  þ©çm Þ xI·   !‹  íÁ1  þ©çm Þ xI·   u‹  íÁ1  þ©g / x¸N L  ¨‹  íÝiˆVU àˆŠˆŠ 2Í"Å´ÜŠ"Í\èG´‘PƒZ¹f¡¦iii.™i™‰a Y´@ЏÑJÌ
    1m±t2QÄ}ópø¸ßç|Øc3Ïνç;ï_÷åœ÷N À1bÿþˆ_6åcûß͝MöÃ÷Ÿ}±qCý1ëÖFìÛ×d) GÁà;"Î>®8:ž1sRóäòî›W´«Ìç£÷ëÆõï›ç&Œjú €#—êîíó8­…Œ‘ßí¿ø¼ióØôsD›Órísà@¾¶ù÷ºqo--j“±Ãš6G qÊ돒V'E,»8_õuÄós"&>±hAÄÞ½•ñï,‹˜úpĬÇ"Ö®©œ[±<bÚĈgfD|·ºþ<¦Œ¸¹wÃù^Ùá`.OçúãÁ{Ž Ž‡Ö¼—ßíSFòé‡ÅzÃôG"zw‰¸¾G?ãÑ<·p~®!^̍¼+↫"ÌË1-OˆXùeõ<nê•ë›;r½óÇæº1OM‰8ÿ”<N÷1¨Q 4±T´:1¿ÿßØ3¿×?1¡2fÛ_ÅøõWs̆õù<Õ"CkêÞwÙâˆvgDìÚU\ërnÄ}wVÏ£k뼶QÞû1àÖb~ýOùÚª¯òyéÿïŸ h>¥õÅ #ÞX’÷Q¥wûggVÆ­ù&ïÉJkiþÛUùúä1mOÏëåuÊä±¹—ü¹Yù^éèÓ5âêK«ç‘îÑÚÚ|þ㺼Ö1{j>R“s-Q ÀÿOµþTƒ\r^ïÜÑ·O~ß¿ÿîÜsQ^$¯½Ñ«S®R
    “ qÁ©5·D ê—k…Q÷D̝^=ËÛµFÉÀÛ"†
    ˆøxEþ“Fç=`©G½Åñ¹žyaîÑù; ÿ½jõÇœi·(ÆÝ.,æ6m¬[”¤^N-ó8õ¢÷ìxøy¤oê¦ú¤ÜµÝr½‘zPR¯G:ßžc[Ÿѹeõ½_ À±©T¤ýNéHß²êpV^¿Hæ=™×1~û5Ÿ?>®²þ˜?»¸Wª.k“Ç«Wæ¸E/óéûW©–¨&õ¨§5RÇÒWòϧûT“êœ1Cì™ €æ‘ú*Ê{¾Ó{ýè!Å|íÖˆëºóéUåõGioV:R¿Gú~VIêAïܪ˜O{ºÒžªú -Ë¥ý™K^®?¶ÇEãG6îÙ €¦·gO>ý¿åÊ{Ë•ÖF¶n©~ûöbý¤!»wü]ÛŽÛòçáÝ á>Áõ   %‹  íÃA
     !KØ?êù5l´SªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªïŒ+ª;   %‹  íÃA
     !KØ?êù5l´SªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªïŒ+ª;   %‹  íÃA
     !KØ?êù5l´SªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªïŒ+ª;   y‹  íÃA
     !KØ?êÙÂl´Sªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªª¾=‘- L  %‹  íÃA
     !KØ?êù5l´SªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªïŒ+ª; 
  6. Not completely solved
  7. wut?
    jkrmnj likes this.
  8. loc converted in Base64:

loc

l - 37
    o - 40
    c - 28

37 - 00100101
    40 - 00101000
    28 - 00011100

001001 010010 100000 011100

001001 - 9
    010010 - 18
    100000 - 32
    011100 - 28

9 - Y
    18 - S
    32 - g
    28 - c

YSgc

I have no idea what it means... (If anything)
    EDIT: I tried all the different residences, and none of them have YSgc as a res location.
    jkrmnj likes this.
  9. what happens when Neo from the Matrix tries to solve a puzzle.
    hOIVS likes this.
  10. The font is wingdings and was converted correctly, but the note includes capitals on only some of the letters. (That may be of importance)

Hidden Secrets
    Can you find
    the secret?
    Notepad
  11. Yes, the font is wing dings, as I learned from Undertale (Don't quote me on that, I will quote back :p). And that is what me and seanawesome14 got, the the O in NOTEPAD is N:TEPAD, which is weird

Could N:TEPAD be Interpreted As North telepad, or something like that?
    Shyguy_1 likes this.
  12. Nice try on quoting that and/or take credit away from me. Either do it correctly or don't do it at all, Thanks.
  13. Sorry I tried to assist Shyguy_1. I have no idea how you think I was trying to "take credit away from you" I was merely trying to help. I don't give a crap about credit. I have no idea how to "quote correctly" or whatever it is you had a problem with but you didn't need to be a jerk about it. I won't interfere anymore.
  14. Try that with "N:tepad".
    Dufne likes this.
  15. I'm tired today.
    *watches others solve this puzzle*
    *gets popcorn*
    i'm being entertained and i'm not even involved xD
  16. It's rather entertaining (and also quite confusing) if you participate. :p
  17. Tjp0ZXBhZA
    However, I'm pretty sure that this is not the answer. :p
  18. I may have figured the wing dings out
    Download the wingdings image (Hidden.png) and open it in notepad (or TextEdit if you're on a Mac, like me :p). Scroll down. You will see...
    (After a long line of "¬ÄÇ∞† ,(K", whatever that means)
    ================
    4-10-2012 empire
    us/<stuff>/943944
    double 2 double 4 and a 1
    Turn I into a T
    ================
    I'm thinking we do that to the date, which would be 8-20-4014 or 8-10-4024 (It's possible that the "2" in the thousands shouldn't have been doubled however :p) And there's the "Turn I into a T" which would make emptre...

EDIT: It's also possible that this could have something to do with Base64, but I doubt it.
    EDIT #2: I'm working on something here, let me do my thing in this edit space :p

b0bbythebuild3r and jkrmnj like this.
  19. I love you. I'll try and test this in a little bit.