So... what do you think about 'Dungeons'?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by ShelLuser, May 27, 2020.

?

'Minecraft' Dungeons has been released.

Poll closed Jun 24, 2020.
I'm going to buy! 2 vote(s) 33.3%
I want to buy but... reasons. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Still making up my mind. 1 vote(s) 16.7%
Nope, not for me. 3 vote(s) 50.0%
Other (please leave a comment below?). 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. Hi gang,

Just being curious here, Dungeons has released and Mojang even shared a nice trailer (see below). SO, yah, what are your thoughts on it?

Mine are a bit skeptic I suppose... I merely see a dungeon crawler like so many others out there where the main difference is the Minecraft aspects, and that's not good enough for me. But then again, I never liked Diabolo so I guess there's that.

What about you?

(edit): Forgot to add the trailer :rolleyes:

Lily_Lil and 607 like this.
  2. I really liked it me and gaming already beat the first difficulty of the game and have been trying to get the different items. If your more into a pvp type of game player I’d recommend it
    Lily_Lil and Eviltoade like this.
  3. I see no trailer here. :p

Looks like it's this. :)

It looks good I guess... I'm not sure, as I don't care about such games anyway. :p
    ShelLuser and Lily_Lil like this.
  4. I like dungeon style games, been playing few in the past, so this one is definitely on my...wishlist for now. Honestly, really looking towards playing it :)
    607 likes this.
  5. As for now it looks "good" but doesn't justify a $30.00 package unless it has a interesting story-line which the sounds of it a very plane jane.

"we see a lost and outcast villager gain control of a special power and become the supreme Arch-Illager. Driven by vengeance, the Arch-Illager releases a tirade of evil across the land and it's your job to defeat him."

As the taste I got the pve experience is definitely new and refreshing. I'll wait on it more and see if a sale comes around and I will buy it.
    607 likes this.
  6. The regular game is 20$ the 30$ includes a extra hero skin a cape and a chicken pet however there is dlc in the future that may be included once it releases