So nothing like 68 days later before I do this...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by mjnoe70, Mar 28, 2017.

1. Hey all, MJ here...

Long time gamer, but late to the minecraft scene. Hot off years of WoW! Before that all RTS and FPS...

Glad to have found a home on smp1 with my wife and kids very close to me in town and now in our own little 6000 block from spawn location called Shadyside. I tried out several different servers and the mix of town, wilderness, waste and overall economy was just best I've seen so far. My hats off to the owner and staff for a stellar job.

Lifetime IT guy and have toyed around with server mods and coding but while I was enjoying that as a 3 month old minecraft pc player to much to learn and do.

Anyway, thanks for having me. Feel free to visit the shop on smp1 plot 2576 or to come out via my under ocean rail from near east spawn to see what we have going on. See you in game!
    607, ShelLuser, SirCue and 7 others like this.
  2. Welcome!
    Equinox_Boss and mjnoe70 like this.
  3. Welcome, fellow smp1er! :D
  4. Welcome to the Empire! From a fellow adult & family man.
  5. Welcome to EMC :D If you have any questions, just ask!
  6. Beware of smp8 ;)
  7. I'll make sure to watch my step!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. Introductions are meant to be late. Welcome to the Empire. Even though I've seen you around the forums for a while now. lol I was late to the scene too. Started in 2015.
    ShelLuser, Equinox_Boss and mjnoe70 like this.
  9. Welcome to the empire. Smp1 is great server for the economy. It has some of the best malls out there. ;)
  10. Hi mjnoe70. Welcome to the Empire. Better late than never. We have had people do intros years after they have been playing here. I have an outpost on smp 1, so will not be able to visit. Enjoy your stay with your family. :)
    607, Equinox_Boss and mjnoe70 like this.
  11. Thanks FWRonald, having an outpost does not specifically denote staying out of town but I do understand the issues of getting back and forth. I dug an under-ocean rail to my outpost. Roughly 16 minutes each way from the west side of our wilderness area to just outside of the eastern portal.
    607 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  12. Welcome to the Empire minecraft, I really quite like the number you've choosen in the title :) (and the server you've chosen to land on :) )
  13. Welcome buddy! Go SMP1!
    mjnoe70 likes this.
  14. Welcome! If you ever need a horse or want to try the horse market im your guy ;)
    mjnoe70 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  15. FYI, a rail in the nether could cut trip time down conciderably (& would take far less rails).
    mjnoe70 likes this.
  16. understood, but that was claimed and without possible griefing issues, I had to skip that...
  17. Thanks for the many warm welcomes, many from names I have seen in game before! I look forward to some good wasted time, I mean Minecraft playing with you all!:D
    607 and ShelLuser like this.
  18. Welcome fellow father and newbie minecrafter. See you in the empire.
    mjnoe70 likes this.
  19. Nice to meet you!! (I have never talked to you before ;) welcome to emc
    mjnoe70 likes this.
  20. +1. Who doesn't love the 8 res plot with nothing besides chests with every possible res tag on it