So my 1.7 villager disapeared randomly.

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by Spyrovsgnorg, Jul 10, 2018.

1. I mainly stay out in the wild but when i do come into the town area i usually have a 1.7 villager on my plot that can trade 1 emerald for 4 xp bottles. now recently when i traveled back into town he was no where to be scene in the 1 block that he was held. pls help.
  2. Maybe relog? If you already tried, you can also google it, but I don't know sorry man :oops:
  3. thanks i,ve got it figured out. i'm gonna have to deal with the loss :/ im guessing someone with perms took it
  4. Sorry to hear that. Maybe contact staff and talk to them about it?
  5. I dunno if they'll get involved unfortuentely, as it has to do with residence permissions
  6. Refer to this for help:

https://empireminecraft.com/threads/half-my-villagers-vanished-bug.58474/page-6

Edit:
    If you don't want to read it, I suggest you do the following:

- Check your /entc*, if there are too many mobs on your region/residence, there may be a problem because of that.

- Make sure that there's nothing wrong with the mob on your client, ie if there is just a visual glitch then you can try relogging and using your f3 to see if there are any mobs.

If none of those work, then I suggest you private message Aikar and report the exact coordinates of the mobs that disappeared, as well as any information you can provide about the mob and he'll help you look into it and take care of it for you.

*I'm not sure if this is the actual command :)
    ThaKloned likes this.