*sniff sniff* GOODBYE YOUTUBE!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by colepuncher, Sep 21, 2014.

?

Are you sad for me

No 33 vote(s) 86.8%
Yes!!! That sounds so sad!! :( 5 vote(s) 13.2%
  1. I agree on that, I have been banned several times for uploading movies before theater release haha, and they contact you on your youtube profile and give you warnings. and they use the name Google, not a persons name.
  2. There were 3 they were scamming me
  3. So sorry cole! :(
  4. I don't think you read the comments :p It was actually a scam email.
    Did you enter any information or log into anything in those links?
  5. This is reason enough to ban you from the internet altogether.
  6. Pls dont ban me from the internet the internet is my frend
    golddigger221 likes this.
  7. Do you even read the long EULA things? If a service has a short one I will read it, but most are just the length of epic novels that tell you to use common sense with their product. If everyone who didn't read a EULA was banned, the internet would be a lot smaller of a place.
    PenguinDJ and 607 like this.
  8. That said, YouTube's specifically is shorter than EMC's.

https://www.youtube.com/t/community_guidelines
    607 and Monster_ like this.
  9. It's not about EULAs, it is about how he blamed his parents for not forcing him to read it lol. The odd thing is that he never did actually deny the claim of him spamming, and is completely avoiding the "you have to watch out for yourself" lesson that we are trying to teach him.

And about reading EULAs, I never read them unless I intend to do something with the service/whatever that isn't its obvious purpose. Just use common sense and you will be fine. If you are doing something that you are not sure about, then you should check up on it.
    mba2012, PenguinDJ and 607 like this.
  10. Not for business related stuff =P

I received one 2 days ago:
    Google Employees are real people too! I actually worked with some in person 2 weeks ago for my day job :)
    mba2012, PenguinDJ, 607 and 3 others like this.
  11. A message to your parents:

It is general rule of thumb to look at the rules. It is important to make sure you are not doing anything wrong or anything like that.
    TheMiniKins, wisepsn, mba2012 and 7 others like this.
  12. actually* I was contacted by youtube when vevo started taking over the music video section and started monopolizing interscope record videos....

They took down my Call of the blackbirds music video and Not Afraid (Eminem) music video... even though I had interscope record's permission and umg permission ... so I put it back up after contacting youtube - and then youtube changed owners few days later and contacted me again that they'd permanently ban me If i tried putting it back up again.

-When they contacted me, it wasn't a specific person, it wasn't by email - it was on my youtube itself - I had an alert that my video was taken down and I had a mark against my account. (and they left a message)
    607 likes this.
  13. Please dont make me look at these embarrasing comments......
  14. im sorry that peeps gotta be negative towards ya brah
  15. I'm sorry, but... what? :confused:
    wisepsn, Olaf_C, PenguinDJ and 2 others like this.
  16. Comments on a youtube video? This thread? What embarrassing comments? :confused:
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  17. I think he means he doesn't want to read the replies to his thread because they're 'embarrassing', even though they're not... :p I'm not entirely sure though...
    607 and PenguinDJ like this.
  18. I meant on this thread you were right
  19. And Im only in third grade! Im innocent > : (
  20. I don't think you understood the sarcasm in his statement...

Also, since you're about 8, you shouldn't even have a YouTube account in the first place.
    Scorpio528, 607 and Olaf_C like this.