[SMP9] 18606 Renovated Aquarium - Name a Fish!

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by JesterTheCleric, Dec 10, 2018.

?

Will you name a fish?

Mmm Sure 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Maybe 1 vote(s) 100.0%
Mmm Nah 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. I am not sure if this is the right place for this, but no other forum seemed quite right, and it is also a creation so hopefully I am in the right place.

I have been renovating my aquarium at 18606 on SMP9 for the upcoming Aquatic Update. In doing so, I have added new fish to the display. Last time I updated the fish, I had people name them, and figured I would do that again!

All you have to do is write these 3 things in a book and drop them in the hopper under the big wooden sign in the center of the aquarium:

1. Your Player Name
    2. The Species of the fish to be named
    3. The Name of the fish

An Example:
    JesterTheCleric
    Blobfish
    Squishy

The list of species is:
    Red Snapper
    Dorado
    Eel
    Blobfish
    Sturgeon
    Squid
    Angler Fish
    Pufferfish
    Woodskip
    Octopus
    Largemouth Bass
    Albacore

Feel free to name more than one fish, but be aware that I will only pick one name/species combo per person. Also, if you only write the name for one fish, someone else may have already named it, so I suggest naming at least one fish so that you have a better chance at having a fish named!

This isn't a contest of any kind, I just want to get the community involved in the naming of the fish.

Have Fun!
    -JesterTheCleric