SMP8 Public Wild Utilities

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by khixan, Jun 16, 2015.

?

SMP8 wants ???

XP Grinders 145 vote(s) 46.0%
Iron Farm 63 vote(s) 20.0%
Gold Farm 52 vote(s) 16.5%
Guardian Farm 39 vote(s) 12.4%
Other (leave in comments) 16 vote(s) 5.1%
  1. Had a mooshroom killed in front of my face by another user who admitted to doing so
    (edit: replaced it)

Can't have anything done about it because it's not an established outpost

Additionally, said user also barricaded himself in a corner with a load of stone and chest blocks, effectively placing an unauthorized build at the farm; he refuses to remove any of them
    Tuqueque likes this.
  2. Edit 1: Player was banned for 24h
    Edit 2: Chest he placed is in the process of being removed
    Edit 3: I'm in the process of removing the structure
    khixan and Tuqueque like this.
  3. Edit 4: Structure removed! The blocks used to make it (and double chest) are in my community chest on my 1st res (16263 on smp8). I figure they should go to other players~
  4. The farm of the overworld was griefed so fishcat and I replaced the dirt, and made sure it was with /bmode...

Also added back the bunny bridge
    BabyBojangles and khixan like this.
  5. I really just don’t understand why people grief stuff. It isn’t cool and you always end up getting banned for doing it. I for one appreciate the farm! It is great
  6. The following is the discord link for PWU dicord:

https://discord.gg/sHUBDQr

Even if you aren't a PWU member you can join this :)

Everyone is Welcomed!
    khixan likes this.
  7. ShelLuser and Tuqueque like this.
  8. Please welcome Sadie_Dog, the latest PWU minion valued volunteer! :D :D :D
    Sadie has been a tremendous help out at Scream For Me over the past weeks.
  9. Wooo!
    Tuqueque and khixan like this.
  10. I was recently reminded that I am senile, and I forgot to officially welcome Gilixnup to PWU on this thread.
    Let me just recap our newest PWU volunteers. So you all can tell me who it is that I'm still forgetting! (I'm sure there will be at least one or two...)

Let me try this again. Please give a warm welcome to the new PWU minions highly valued volunteers :D

Rhy of the ever changing usernames
    Gilixnup
    Sadie
    DavisAtDavis
    Ace_15

(Ace needs to join the forums so I can send him a welcome letter and get him officially on the OP.)
    Tuqueque likes this.
  11. We have been working all day, if anyone wants to join in :) just a re-announcement, if that exists.
    khixan likes this.
  12. Please give a warm welcome to the newest PWU minion highly valued volunteer :D

fBuilderRS

We seem to be having a surge of new folks recently, thank you all so much :)
    fBuildeRS and Tuqueque like this.
  13. How does one join? :p
    khixan likes this.
  14. khixan likes this.
  15. Already on it.
  16. Tuqueque likes this.
  17. How often does the bunny bridge get messed up? Just spent an hour+ replacing half the boats and rebuilding it.
  18. Usually by the 4th day it already has a couple of missing boats, after 2-3 weeks most of them are gone

Thanks for helping :) btw
  19. Thank you all so much! I know that thing is a pain :/
    Tuqueque likes this.
  20. Just replaced the villager at Pigmentus and spent 800 Rupees. (Would've spent 1500 but I used more spawn eggs than Rupees to save Rupees). Can't believe it; that guy was there for the longest time too

also

Is this an authorized build? Just wondering.

Bonus: FINALLY got around to replacing the Mooshroom that someone killed at Hot Rods