SMP8 Public Wild Utilities

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by khixan, Jun 16, 2015.

?

SMP8 wants ???

XP Grinders 145 vote(s) 46.0%
Iron Farm 63 vote(s) 20.0%
Gold Farm 52 vote(s) 16.5%
Guardian Farm 39 vote(s) 12.4%
Other (leave in comments) 16 vote(s) 5.1%
  1. We are aware of this and are working on a solution. No ETA as of yet for the fix, but it is being attended to.
    Tuqueque and khixan like this.
  2. We always had that block at the corners, not directly beside. Might be a subtle change then. Thank you!

Rhy is on the job for Fe(II), and I have put the water back for now so the golems can't kill people. Thank you!
    Tuqueque likes this.
  3. Who else finds it really depressing when these things break/get griefed, even if its a easy fix? ;-; xD
    Tuqueque likes this.
  4. Depressed? Not usually. Sometimes homicidal, but rarely depressed.

My most common reaction is slight panic. It usually sounds like "I DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO DO THIS!" Then some awesome people who volunteer for PWU take care of it before I can even log on, and I get reminded that a lot of folks are super awesome <3 And I'm thankful to know them!

And I still haven't killed anyone! Yet. ;)
    muahahaha :D
  5. What I mean khi, is that the way the beds were before, the solid block was on the same Y level as the bed itself. This can no longer be the case it seems, the solid block must be the same Y level as right below the bed. :) But yeah, I didn't know the exact semantics so I just lowered it entirely around the bed, lol.
  6. Hot Rods Three Grinders
    -Lost a shroomcow Replaced
    -A storage room missing parts of its back wall.
    -I have closed the area off until staff can get out to look. Slvr has investigated and it is no repaired.

Pigmentus
    -Another villager killed. Replaced
    -People are placing anvils in the kill area blocking access to the enderchest and crafting bench.
    -The statue out front has a ladder attached to it now up to his wait with afew blocks missing from it.
    ChrisFlareon is on this.
    -Various parts of the Old Road from Pigmentus to Hot RodsThree Grinders is torn up.
    carolmoss looked at this and believes it to be deliberate as only PWU personnel are in the logs.
    If this isnt the case please get in touch with her for further investigation.

And how does one manage to stack a SC of minecarts onto one another? Found that spinnin circles at Nether Express's Hot Rods Arrival Oval.
  7. I went to slvr about this a month ago. I thought it was griefing I would hate to think that it is intentional but the bridge is not protected so it would not surprise me if it was a accident ect.
  8. Thank you Lac! <3 Very appreciated!

Old road from 3Grinders to Pigmentus - The above water road was last touched by myself and BenMA. We did NOT leave it torn up. The road was originally put in by AmeonaRegina (spelling? orig name Kaja_The_Pug) and CodyGraw, and that was done quite awhile before grief protection. I'll take a look when I get a chance. If it looks like someone was trying to make an access point onto the road, I'll give it to them. If it's just ripped up, /buildmode is our new best friend ;)

The carts - I have no idea. I've seen that too and it boggles my mind lol.
    Tuqueque and crystaldragon13 like this.
  9. People do the cart thing for fun, or they accidentally leave a cart there and suddenly they all are packed on top of each other. Nothing to be done there other than break them and put them in the chests. Also, as for the road- other than the slabs and torches, nothing else there is autoprotected. If it was put in before some point in 2014, then it won't be protected even by autoprotection, and most likely we won't have logs on it.
  10. Welp, statue's gonna have to wait, as I'm still technically on hiatus... I only really came back for promos :/

I'll return on the 23rd; hopefully my statue won't be more heavily damaged by then
  11. FeII's Stable has a crooked tower sprouting out of its roof
  12. Fixed
  13. Tuqueque and khixan like this.
  14. Head farm?
    Tuqueque likes this.

15. Aw I was hoping you were going to say something was wrong or messed up so that I could go repair it...

There is a head farm right below the main PWU spawn at /wild n
    Tuqueque likes this.
  16. BluMacow101 said that FeII is broken, that no golems are spawning.
    I would check it out myself but I'm busy atm so if someone could check that out and see that would be nice xD
    Tuqueque likes this.
  17. I've checked it out, they're spawning: it's just slow.
    Tuqueque and _Levy_McGarden_ like this.
  18. cant find head farm
    Tuqueque likes this.
  19. PWU doesn't have an official head farm BluMacow, sorry.

Fe(II) is once again working unless something broke it in the past 48 hours. If you left a sign there, please remove it. Thanks all!
    Tuqueque likes this.