smp8 and smp9 open early for supporters

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by JustinGuy, Mar 30, 2012.

1. You
    cant have two iron or gold accounts. Only one per Minecraft user
  2. Agreed, allowing diamond supporters to have 4 reses, while keeping gold at 2, would definitely make supporting EMC more physically appealing to the user who wants a fair balance of perks and price. Quick note: would this mean that mods get 5 reses now?
  3. That's what he's saying, just get a second account and upgrade it, and things start getting tricky, what with balancing perks and all.
  4. YES! Two new servers on my birthday! I'm so psyched.
  5. mods are allowed a res on every server they moderate on :D
  6. Oh, guess I had that wrong. So would that mean they could just get a res on any server, or would they be confined to a few servers where they spend the majority of their time?
  7. dont know the how the rule on it works(was only told that they get one on every smp) so i assume if they will be working on that smp for any amount of time they can just pick up an open res there.
  8. You made my day.
  9. :O 2 more?! Awesome!
  10. Since when? :confused: I know a few people with 2 supporter accounts..
  11. Thats so cool thank you Justin for 4 res and 2 more servers !!!!!!!
  12. But when wilol hardcore server come out??
  13. awwwww. I get banned them you intruduce all this new stuff. :(
  14. Oh. I didn't know you could have more than 1. In that case, I'll change to diamond...
  15. Dang...and the Empire continues to grow! Did some exploring in the new areas...liking what I've seen so far. :D
  16. Oh happy birthday. Craft yourself a cake.
  17. Empire Minecraft is so hardcore, I am attempting to marvel at how hardcore it actually is.

And failing.

Oh, btw, Justin, are you always going to release 2 servers at a time now?
  18. Karma.
  19. That was fast.