SMP7!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Makrom1, Feb 26, 2012.

1. Omg smp7 is already online even tough white listed
  2. Its probably up for testing and such. It said the server is temporarily down for maintinence when I tried to join it.
  3. That's a spoiler :p
  4. There's also stage.empireminecraft.com
  5. This is where Justin makes or tests stuff to put in the world or server XD
  6. I wonder if Justin will take a bribe to let me in SMP7 before it opens...
    Makrom1 likes this.
  7. Indeed
  8. It will take a $500 to do that XD
  9. AND THEN, I CAN CLEAR OUT ALL OF THE ORES AROUND THE SPAWN, SO EVERYONE ELSE WILL HAVE TO WANDER OUT MORE! >:3 I would then cover it all up, at my expense.
    MCPacifier and thecontroller like this.
  10. Hmm... 4 outpost... 1 main spawn... You'll be rich! In 6 months! XD
    Makrom1 likes this.
  11. It is true smp7 is online. It is being used to test the massive amount of changes I have to make to our code to prepare for MC 1.2 and Bukkit r5. I am not sure of what the release date will be yet.
    nmanley likes this.
  12. You guys don't miss a trick do you? :p
    Malicaii12 and Makrom1 like this.
  13. Of course not we even found out about stage.EmpireMinecraft.com
  14. So you will take a bribe, right? 50% of the ruppees I make from D1223M's store.
    Malicaii12 likes this.
  15. stage is just a decoy for the super super secret server smpro, that none of you know about, it's full of diamonds and rainbow shee....wait...I've said too much.
    Squizzel_Boy likes this.
  16. How do they find out these things?!
  17. We first go to our NASA super computer and type the password "cakeistypicallynotaliebecauseitislogicallyhere" then we go into outer space and go to mars and take the secret key in which we then go back to earth and unlock a door containing a 8-bit computer with horrible terminal and type in the password "justkidingthecakeisalie" then when we type that in, a door opens into a super-computer made by Cray and we surf the internet for super secret stuff! Also the browser is Google Chrome since its the most secure browser.
  18. Blatter mouth!