Smp7 Wild Highway!

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by generalfelino015, Jan 18, 2014.

1. Ok, so I will not have access to my PC, so I could ask you if someone can guard for some min the build. Plz, I don't have acces to my PC, and I will not have access till 9 days. Plz :D???
  2. I would but I'm really busy.
    generalfelino015 likes this.
  3. Yeah, now I got back from vacation. Time to get 8 or 16 pillars tomorrow :D.
  4. If you say that, you will be in my black list of people, you know what i mean :D.
  5. Bump, i am back for more construction! Also some noobs or grifers stold me and destroyed part of my build, but still working :D.
  6. I'll help u rebuild that NOW :D
  7. Make sure you notify staff. They'll help you find the griefers and deal with the punishments :)
  8. Where is this?
  9. This build is taking place in the smp7's frontier :D.
  10. Which Frontier Outpost?
    North,East,South,or West?
  11. Whereabouts?
    I'm looking for it right now.
  12. Well?
    IronicSwordPlay likes this.
  13. I've not joined smp7 long, I think it's an awesome idea, has it been finished yet? Also may I use it? :)
    607 and generalfelino015 like this.
  14. At the moment i stoped the build. But yes, you can go and see the build atm. But plz do not grif. I haved many problems latley with grifers at the build.
    toxicscopes likes this.
  15. It's okay I hate griefers also, I was thinking of making a less fancy for the wasteland? Maybe we could do one together?
  16. maybe, but the problem is that the wastelands reset sometimes. So the hard work will be gone like nothing.
    607 and toxicscopes like this.
  17. But you could help me in the one at smp7 :D. If you want, but atm i am at another project, the one for my 2 year party in emc :D. At 14726 smp7 if you want to see :D.
    607 and toxicscopes like this.
  18. Awesome I'll have a look tomorrow as it's 3am in the UK, I guess if we do build anything timezones may be an issue
    607 likes this.