SMP7 Target inc. {mega farms}

Discussion in 'Player Jobs Available' started by mrawsumsawse, Nov 6, 2017.

1. Hey, looking for someone to build a mega farm, with the following farms: sugar cane, wheat, carrot, potato, pumpkin, and melons. all farms must be fully automatic, (able to afk) produce 1 SC per hour, and fit in the area of my smp7 /v mrawsumsawse-2 also, will need to build a place for all the produce to be sent to and sorted. I will need it to be able to hold at least 5 DC of each food type (don't forget seeds) and house 4 villagers. also, I need a 3 block space between the villagers and the sorted chests. whether that is a room of a certain size, or a wall with villagers across from the chests, is however you want to do it. thanks for applying, please read the rest. for questions, use this thread, but if you are applying please PM me. I will not respond to applications on this forum.
    Rewards:
    pay is 250k but if you are late, I will be taking money out of that, as I need this done.
    if all farms produce one DC per hour, I will pay an extra 100k
    due date is 12 weeks after job is accepted if finished in 3 weeks or less, 50k
    if the sorted room looks good and colors match the red, grey and white of Target, 10k
    Materials:
    the following materials will be provided: dirt, seeds (of all produce), villagers, chests (and trapped chests), redstone stuff and hoppers. Apply now
  2. job is still open, will change this when it has been taken
  3. I would but would not be able to start for a few months, and would take a few months due to lack of time, and with that I would not do it for a maybe amount, but more a set amount paid 25% up front, and rest when job is finished. But like i say, would take a long time.

May i suggest looking for one person to build each type of farm? All these together is a lot of work.
  4. well, it just has to be fully automatic. I will save the build for you. I know you are a good builder, and have been my friend for a good while, so I can pay you 400k, can pay 25% down when build is started.
  5. But like I said won't have time for several months. Prob summer 2018 and not able to drop other things such as school, or co-op or any of my irl items.

And you can make one farm at a time and make it automatic. I think if you got one per farm for a set price then it might get done faster.
  6. my problem is that I am limited on space. so someone that is doing it needs to be doing it all.
  7. job is still open
  8. Not really, just mark out the area that is allowed per farm.