SMP7 Republic Military Base

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Paranoid_Android, May 26, 2018.

?

Favorite Star Wars Trilogy?

Prequel Trilogy 2 vote(s) 25.0%
Original Trilogy 6 vote(s) 75.0%
Sequel Trilogy 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. Hey everyone!
    I usually never say anything on the forums, but chances are you might've seen me in game.
    In any case I've just finished the project compromising of my 2nd and 3rd residences.
    After about 6 months of working on it on and off, I present to you the
    SMP7 Republic Military Base

As you can see, I've put together a hangar of sorts, full of the various ground vehicles used by the Galactic Republic from Star Wars. I always thought the Clone Wars was the coolest era in Star Wars, so it would only make sense for me to focus on that in any sort of minecraft Star Wars themed build. I never really considered myself that much of a Star Wars fan, but the profile pic and this build might make that statement rather hard to believe.

Included vehicles are:
    • 6 AT-TEs
    • 32 AT-RTs
    • 8 AT-APs
    • 4 AT-OTs
    • 12 BARC Speeders
    • 8 TX-130 Fighter Tanks
    • 3 UT-ATs
    • 4 AV-7 Antivehicle Cannons
    • 2 HAVw A5 Juggernauts
    • 1 HAVw A6 Juggernaut
    • 2 LAAT/i
    • 2 LAAT/c
    • 4 AT-STs
    • 2 AT-DPs
    • 1 AT-AT

Here are some additional images showcasing the 2 plots.

Hopefully it doesn't seem too cramped, but I figured it was best to restrict the overall size to 2 plots.
    If I needed to get anymore blocks for this I would've gone nuts.

Yea I know the Republic didn't use these walkers, but I needed to put something here and I thought the imperial walkers would work pretty well.

In case you're wondering, the giant signs all say SMP7 on them.
    Here's to hoping that I've gotten at least some of that Star Wars aesthetic down.
    One other thing:

I also made a really detailed road edit between my first and second residence going all the way down to bedrock. Maybe check that out too?

I feel like the pictures might not do it enough justice, so if you like Star Wars even a little bit you may want to check it out in-game at:
    /v +starwars on SMP7 (/v 14246 also works)
    I'm also selling some handbooks that give brief stats and descriptions of all the featured vehicles.

Special Thanks to the following for helping me on parts of the framework:
    • Yixomua
    • FlyingFish21
    • The_Builder500

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy the build!
  2. I will check this out :)
    FadedMartian likes this.
  3. Even though I do have a sufficient level of nerdety, I do bairly know anything about starwars. I love the dedication though, amazing project :)
  4. Great work!! I love Star Wars so I’ll definitely check it out
  5. Wow I remember you showing me this months back. Looks really good, but isn't there another part to it, I remember seeing so much more!
  6. Checked it out this morning, loved it! :)
    Tuqueque and MoreMoople like this.
  7. Woah! Looks really cool from those pics :)
    I'll go visit it in-game ^_^

EDIT: Just went and wandered around some. It looks even better in person! :D
  8. Accidentally stumbled on this build the other day! It's amazing! Very great work from one builder to another! Keep up the fantastic builds, can't wait to see what else you have in store for us. Sorry for all the exclamation marks it's just a really awesome build ^_^
    ShelLuser likes this.
  9. Wow, I must say I feel humbled by the warm reception. Thank you all for your kind words!

I believe you are referring to the road edit between my 1st and 2nd res.
    It consists of around 6 levels and is my attempt at emulating a Coruscant underworld street.
    It probably has more attention to detail than the actual residences. :D

I think it's kinda funny how some of the primitive looking rooms on my first res transition to something more industrial here.
    586 and MoreMoople like this.
  10. This looks awesome, thanks for sharing! I'm definitely going to check this out someday (added it to my todo list), might even be able to make a review out of this.

Thanks for sharing... It's always cool to see these things, and then learn that everyone can access 'm!
    MoreMoople and Tuqueque like this.
  11. It is amazing! Checked it out last night, and it was spectacular! Good job Paranoid!