[SMP7 PTU] Evil Industries

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by nutriciousbudha, Apr 5, 2017.

1. I have created a well thought out and unique public utilities, it has all your basics such as anvils and enchantment tables, but here are just a few cool things listed below that makes this unique and helpful in as many ways possible.

Colored Wool Farm 50 sheep of every color!

The Main Hub Is built on a giant wheat farm that is fully automatic and the best part is there is a collection spot where wheat and bread and seeds are free to take.

Behind the collection area you will find villagers to trade the wheat with or whatever you might want

Not only can you get free wheat and bread but there is a teleport to a farm where u can get free sugar cane as well!

You Will Also Find Teleports to My Mall
    and Azoundria's Mall

Evil Industries is located on SMP 7 at:
    /v 15144
    /v +color
    /v +PU
    /v EvilAshWilliams
  2. 12 of 16 colors now done for Wool Colors and 2 more days till all 16 color wool farm!
    cubefragment likes this.
  3. Construction is finished and all 16 colors now available!!!
    The next step is above the wheat farm I will be working on free potato , carrot, pumpkin and melon farms!
  4. Whoa! Looks really amazing and sounds very adventurous! I think I will come visit sometime! :)
  5. Updated photo of the live map! pretty cool
    SirTah likes this.
  6. New Auto Melon Farm With Free Melons stock is still low give it a while but pumpkins carrots and potatoes are up next