smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. I vaguely remember putting a locked chest somewhere to declare who the "owner" of the LLO is. I think this was a requirement for frontier outposts at the time. I think it is located at the start of the Wintermoon Express bridge.
  2. Is this the unfinished Bldg you reference? Do you and Shavingfoam mind if I extend my little road over by your front door?

607 and jacob5089 like this.
  3. I'm the wrong person to ask. I had nothing to do with that building. >.<
    jacob5089 likes this.
  4. Sorry, your name is all over several locked chests in the building so I just assumed... Maybe eclipsys knows.
    607 likes this.
  5. Really? Dang. xD
    mba2012 likes this.
  6. If I remember correctly, it is the wooden roofed building a tad to the left of said arrow. It is rather big as well, but well, that's Eclipsys for ya.
    jacob5089 and 607 like this.
  7. It's "go big or go home" right? :p

Well the reason that my mansion still isnt finished is because I ran out of materials and never got round to get m.

But! If anyone is willing to gather them for me (i can provide rupees) I will finish it!
  8. What do you need? I've got a ton of crap sitting around in my tower. Plenty of wood and stone and sand and so forth just sitting in chests and in my farms. If you give me a list I should be able to provide much of it. I don't care much about the money, either. I just want to keep the LLO active the best I can.
    Philovanrood, shavingfoam and 607 like this.
  9. Mostly loads of wool. I'm back at the mansion, never thought Id find it back still in one piece! :D

Spruce wood: Logs or planks > 2 DC's
    White wool: 1DC
    Stonebrick: 1DC
    Glass (regular): 1 DC
    mba2012 likes this.
  10. Hmmm maybe I should start a new district around the mansion for experienced builders.

Architown? Archistrict? Archidistrict?

Anyone up for that ;P?
  11. I'd give it a shot if I can use it for practice at the same time :p
  12. I've probably got a bit of wool I can kick-in. But my original quire was "Do you mind if I extend my little road from Walltherton over to your building?"
    607 likes this.
  13. The stone bricks and glass have been delivered to the mansion. I'll work on gathering the rest, but it'll be a bit longer.
    fBuilderS and shavingfoam like this.
  14. Ah, that question mustve gotten lost somewhere!

But no, i dont mind! Please go ahead :)
    shavingfoam, jacob5089 and 607 like this.
  15. Muchos gracias seƱor!
  16. And material arrived, and look at the finished mansion. Wow!

17. Holy mother of Notch. That is epic. O_O
    mba2012 likes this.
  18. Wyllie! just the guy I need. Can you move your chests and take down your stairs. I'm reworking the interior.
    zulu9, WowTheNinja and 607 like this.
  19. Dear civillians of the Last Light Outpost,

Today Momentusvale was officially opened!

I have enough space for a few people to move in, if you're interested please message me!
  20. Also, Alek, for your part in the completion of this project I shall give you a room in Momentusvale, contact me or find me online and I'll get you settled!
    zulu9 and Ch33zus like this.