smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Sounds like a good location then. We should ask shavingfoam about making a branch off the winter moon railway to go to the mining camp.

2. Révolution, hon hon...? Dunno. Something is coming up from me. ( Day 1)
  3. Hey guys

I want to talk to u guys in LLO, If u want to come please come to spruce central ChickenShores, at wait for me to Bring u to my shop. All it is just a meeting. Feel free to come it will be Wednesday GMT Time 7 o'clock
  4. Day 2.

*edit*
    I believe a pig threw him into the ravine.
    penfoldex likes this.
  5. Say, Frontiersmen, is somebody actually building something at (-990 -900)to(-843 -923) or has somebody just stripmined through the area??? I'm gunna fix it a bit if it's not a real build. (Too big a mess for me to totally fix.)
  6. Congrats on 200,000 thread views LLO!
  7. If I'm not mistaken, that's outside of LLO walls, so I doubt LLO had something to do with it…
    Cchiarell6914 and Philovanrood like this.
  8. i know this is too early but i wont be able to come to the meetings any earlier than 5pm cst sat. now, ok pen?
    penfoldex likes this.
  9. I started building a fairly small wooden house today on a lake by the south-west of the LLO wall. I'm kind of wanting to turn into a sort of fishing cabin thingy or whatever and start some kind of small 'town' there :p

Imma call it Broadchurch.
  10. We'll probably do 5:15 PM CST then for this week.
  11. That would be. Nice add to LLO!
  12. If you're calling it Broadchurch, make the house blue.
    zulu9 likes this.
  13. In ChickenShore I have a Shop and i don't know what to do with it.Soooo I'm going to create a Pixel Art Buissness so if anyone is interested for a place as staff just pm me
  14. is the meeting still on?
  15. Could I get permission to make an opening in the LLO wall near my camp?
    zulu9 likes this.
  16. I don't know why it wouldn't be?
    Most likely, but check with btribble if you really want solid permission.
    zulu9 likes this.
  17. Is it OK to make the meeting at 6pm CST? I'm cool with 5:15 but I may not be able to make it?

If it's too late, that's fine.
    zulu9 and NevePlaysDota like this.
  18. I want to see this thread reach 1,000 pages ;)
    Sunny_Chicken likes this.
  19. I found someone's stuff right next to Pen's white tent... If anyone owns it, please tell me and I'll find a way to give it back to you :p
    • 2 wool
    • 2 orange wool
    • 2 fences
    • A bed.
    EDIT: So it looks to me like this stuff is from the actual tent...
    zulu9 likes this.