smp7 future outpost info

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by THE_OP_VILLAGER, Sep 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello o/

I am planning on making a outpost in the frontier but i am looking for players to join i want to get players before i make it so we can all get to build it together and make a nice outpost. I think it would be a good experience for new players and older ones. Our outpost will have a good bit of everything we will have mob farms houses and even some normal farms and anything else that seems like a good idea. Please do my form for basic info

https://goo.gl/forms/TehRwKf1oXCTYaj03
    ConductorConduit and andra137 like this.
  2. i'm very talented at being inactive
    is that good enough?
  3. hi just a questions on what smp
  4. Dunno yet thinking of 7
  5. I have no talent, everyone can see... nothing really matters about meeeeeeee
    Gawadrolt and Allicanto like this.
  6. well maybe
  7. I've got a lot of known talents, but I don't think I will be useful here. :p
  8. ok yeah maybe ill join
  9. Response sent
  10. https://discord.gg/hrn9sax

We have acquired discord

I want to make this outpost from the ground up with the community so prob next month I will host a event where the outpost will begin but until now all I might do is claim the area but won’t build anything
  11. Just FYI everyone is most likely accepted the form is just so I can get a feel for what kind of people I’m dealing with :D
    607 likes this.
  12. I didn't reply but I had messaged OP_Villager, might as well let in that I am going to be helping out with this :D You said start from scratch, do you mean we all head out with no armor and tools and have to collect everything as we go? because that would be really cool, at least I think so lol.
  13. when does it start..
  14. Next month wanna get people for our building event which would be where we start building the outpost
  15. Bump think this is gonna be a community outpost but please fill out the form
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.