Smp6 Exploration

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by ShalomOut, Aug 2, 2014.

1. Today I have thought of an event. so I think "wouldn't it be cool if smp6 had their live map explored out 100000 blocks?' so I have made a challenge/event sorta thing. so I though we will have 4 teams each going in a different direction. Each team will have 4 people so that is 16 people on smp6 in wild and going out exploring the world! this will go on for 3 days. the Team with the most expored will win 1000r each, also the first to find a Mesa will get 250r each!(note that I thought this was the best place to put this thread and not the public event section due to the time isn't exact, it is when we get 16 players to sign up then next day at midnight EMC time we depart).

Rules:
    1: we depart at the outpost spawn in the direction you are moving (Team 1 goes north, Team 2 goes south, team 3 goes east and team 4 west.)
    2:do not explore into another teams exploration area. (if you g east do not start exploring north into the other teams side.)
    3: event lasts 3 days at 11:59 EMC time the event ends
    4: you can not lie about finding a mesa due to I will be looking at Map most the day(s)
    5: players not in the event please do not interfere with the 4 teams they need to do this on there own!

Teams:
    Team 1:
    1. XenomorphKing44

Team 2:

Team 3:

Team 4:

To join reply to thread saying what team you want to be! if you do not care you will be put highest on the team with lowest members!
    Any Questions? Ask me Via this thread or Pming me!

Good Luck To You All!

Time: Unknown
  2. I would totally do this but my navigation skills aint the best :p Just ask my orienteering teacher
  3. Your Fine, That's why you have 3 other people with you.
  4. I would wait for 1.8 and then the explorers can find water temples.
  5. Water temples are going to spawn in existing oceans as well, just so you know.

On topic:
    I would do this but I always see something cool and get sidetracked. :p
  6. as true as that is id prefer to get this done sooner rather than later and who knows? we may not have enough people until 1.8 if all else fails ill do na event of a similar manner with the 4 teams and 500r for each member of the team that finds the water temple.
  7. again this is a 3 day long event you have plenty of time to explore and also, I will be (if I can afford it) be supplying 16 donkeys to the teams no chests or saddles but I could supply the donkeys
  8. :rolleyes:Bumped Dumpty off the wall
  9. I will add 2k per player per team to this event.
  10. Thank you! I will make a dontaions areas and update thread :)
  11. Bump come one people 15 slots each player wins 3k on the winning team! and if you find a mesa each player gets 250r! no reason not to come!