SMP5 Massive Excavation Project

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by 72Volt, Jun 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. But wouldn't a railway would be his?
  2. Also on the lava, fire resist pots and water. And plus like others have said, it is considered pvp
  3. I cant tell if this is sarcastic against me.
  4. I agree completely. The railway wouldn't work but I appreciate the difference between the two ideas. One restricts access completely. The other is voluntary use of improved access. I'd love to see anyone figure out a way to make an idea like this work.
    Cchiarell6914 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  5. Not really. I just thought it'd be funny because of your new sig. It kind of looks like a cross-post.
    battmeghs and jkjkjk182 like this.
  6. Haha I would just build a fancy bridge then put a sign saying "its free walk across"
  7. I cant wait to actually see if this is created, and then see the massive retaliation it will create:)
  8. I do agree, I'd like to see them try for the entertainment it would create. But it would never work. Two guys digging like mad, against how many people spilling water and building cobble bridges? "Hey! Wait sir, you for got to pay the toll!" Even if Justin doesn't just World Edit it back, they won't be able to box us in because of the Outposts.
  9. Hey guys. I will take part in this project myself actually. I do have to modify it a little bit though. Everyone in this thread is invited to help.

1. I will ban the creator of this insane "let's grief the wild" project.
    2. I will ban the partner of this insane "let's grief the wild" project.
    3. The community goes on without 2 people trying to ruin their fun and our wild.

I can do 1 and 2 alone, but you're all my foremen and I need you to try and do 3 the best you can.
  10. Shhhh...dont mention the outposts, or he will be building there too! XD
    brickstrike and Qwerty189 like this.
  11. lol its perfect Ice ill help out
  12. the war hammer, ICC has spoken!
  13. I saw the first part and got really scared, then read on and almost died laughing:)
  14. I think he is talking about a railway that would bring easier access, not the only way in and out of wild.
  15. I don't think this is a good idea....
  16. The War Hammer? You mean the Ban Hammer as 72Volt was banned.
    Cchiarell6914 and battmeghs like this.
  17. True that. The outposts would make it really hard to do...
    Anyway... Stupid idea... so selfish... no one will go to 5 anymore... it would die out. Like Pab said, you wouldn't be able to build it anyway... So many people would try to prevent it.
    Also I agree with battmeghs... the wild is not yours to charge volt, the only way it would be is if you owned the server.

If you get a mod or two on board(which you most likely won't) I would accept defeat... And never visit smp5 again... Along with many other players... At that point, you won't have anyone to charge.

I wonder how much you thought this out, what person would think we would willingly start paying for the wild when its been free for so long.

Current Players On SMP5 at 1:00 pm Central time:24/60
    Players on if this project proceeds:2/60
    Did i mention those two were in town getting ready to leave the abandoned server...

EDIT: Oh wait were good ICC has spoken!
  18. What do you mean by "getting ready to leave"? And i see ICC has banned him:)
  19. I meant if it did happen the lone people still there would be gathering there stuff to leave the server that would have been ruined by this (terrible) idea
    Qwerty189, jkjkjk182 and josh303011 like this.
  20. Hahaha nice
    Guess I don't have build a fancy bridge after all :( lol
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.