[SMP4 Outpost] The Great Town of Sia!

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by nfell2009, Nov 11, 2014.

1. Geatland road! Not Greatland D:
  2. My bad xD
  3. Why did you just tell everyone the key to the post code? D:
    Now everyone can decode your post codes!
  4. Its not a real code :p
  5. Sshh
  6. Well overdue bump! :)
    mba2012 likes this.
  7. Seriously overdue this time... but bump!

We're still accepting members! The town is still alive and growing very well. New additions include:
    • New homes from new members
    • A nether rail (easier than the ice route (one of the only known outposts to have an ice router ;) ))
    • A rail up to the mountain (needs improvement to the looks of the rail)
    • An easy access mine (by Olaf_C)
    607 likes this.
  8. I would like to join my age on EMC is 3 months I would like to join because I think I would be a great addition to sia and what I can offer is I'm extremely skilled at Redstone and I'm good architecture so I can make the community look nice and make it a hi tech community.
  9. Since I can make sia a hi tech community what do you think but you will supply me while I might use a little of my own stuff you will supply me with most of it.
  10. I'll talk to the other founders about letting you in :) Shouldn't take long
    607 likes this.
  11. OK thanks I promise I will make this the most hi tech city you've ever seen.
  12. Stil accepting new members? If so, here goes:

Age on EMC: 1070 days
    Why you want to join: Because I love the wild (town is boring), and beeing apart of a community is the reason i play multiplayer MC. Also your community was the most interesting I could find on the thread :)
    What you can offer Sia: Anything within reason :)
    607 likes this.
  13. Both accepted (Sorry for the long reply mustang :oops:). PMing you now.
    mba2012 likes this.
  14. We could use some more active people! Also maybe a cleanup in town? ^^
    607 and nfell2009 like this.
  15. All creepers holes now filled in <3
    607 likes this.
  16. Loads of new space to build!

Some old buildings will be removed/relocated in the town so people can build in the centre of town. It'll also help with organisation as we have farms in the centre xD

A huge welcome to Skywarp84 and his amazing house:

With some amazing views:

jacob5089 and 607 like this.
  17. Bump! The town is coming back to life! Me and BFInc/Fellyboy are working on the town again. We're still looking for members and would love to have people come along. There is an easy netherrail route to get to the town.
    607 and mba2012 like this.
  18. I might want to join.
  19. Only a might? :p
    607 likes this.
  20. How about an almighty of a might...that's just a smidge smaller than a "want". XD