[Smp4][Outpost!] Lucky Pirate Crew {Closed}

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Luckygreenbird, Nov 2, 2013.

?

Why is BlackKnight1021 the base leader?

because he said so... 18 vote(s) 33.3%
BrenJone thought it would be funny 18 vote(s) 33.3%
Black feels ready for the responsibility 18 vote(s) 33.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Welcome Aboard!
    BlackKnight1021 likes this.
  2. IGN: tedrocker
    What are you good at?: redstone,building farms, and building structures
    Are you interested in Private Business, Community, or both?: I will do my own little thing but do more with the community
    Do you agree to the Constitution?: yea
  3. Welcome Aboard
  4. Bump, we've had several great additions recently, but that doesn't mean there aren't any more out there.
    Tired of all the crazy, wild, and unruly settlements on EMC? Join the Lucky Pirates! We have one of the most structured civilizations on EMC, and are working on making it even better.
    Luckygreenbird likes this.
  5. Oh the irony. :p But even still, that constitution really helps get things in order out there. :)
  6. We're pirates, not criminals, c'mon Lucky, you of all people should know this.
  7. IGN: Rundercaster
    What are you good at?: Mining, killing enraged creepers
    Are you interested in Private Business, Community, or both?: Community
    Do you agree to the Constitution?: Yes
  8. Welcome Aboard!
    Feel free to come out at any time, if you have any questions, feel free to start a convo with Luckygreenbird or I.
  9. To join the Crew, please fill this form out below:
    IGN: kyle12cu1
    What are you good at?: Redstoning
    Are you interested in Private Business, Community, or both?: both
    Do you agree to the Constitution?: Yes and I have read it twice
  10. Very well.
    Welcome Aboard!
    Coords in the OP, hope to see you soon.
  11. Bump, the crew has grown, but we have also had a few people leave. We don't care whether you are skilled or not, we would just like to make the best settlement EMC has ever seen.
  12. Who left that didn't plan on being their only temporarily?
    Inactive and leaving are two different things.
  13. By leave, I mean that they never showed up to the island or became active in any way. Sure inactive would be a better word, but for all purposes, they have left, in all but sending in an offcial resignation.
  14. Once a member always a member.
    The roster is a little bit behind.
    I will put on all the names of people who have joined, regardless if they have shown up or not
  15. I agree, but I'd like to recruit some new members to fill in for some of the ones that we were counting on to show up. So again, it doesn't matter what your standing on EMC, there's a place for you on the Lucky Pirate Crew.
  16. All crew members may PM me about possible Amendments to the Constitution.
    Only I may make the final call on what to put into text, but, if necessary, I may ask for the rest of the active crew's approval first.
  17. I is on de island :p
    Also where did most of the iron blocks go?
  18. Welcome to the island, I hope we can meet in-game, and I took them back to town to auction them off.
  19. I think I shall join... A lot of the outpost I have been at have fallen through... I hope this one won't. I won't fill out the form yet, as I have no computer access until January. Hope to join then :)
  20. We'll be glad to have you, and we don't plan on going anywhere, anytime soon. We have many loyal members, and Luckygreenbird is dedicated to helping the island achieve its full potential.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.