smp4 on fire

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by warthogfox, Mar 24, 2012.

1. Here`s the situation, I have plenty of proxys freinds and accounts to go around. Getting banned is not a problem for me, i would just like to make that clear. But currently im greifing alone, that`s how bad your servers are that i can lava around 200 trees and 100 people and get away with it. And when i say lava trees i mean turn them into full on pillars. Im not counting the ones i half assed.
  2. Nobody likes your type :) its no fun destroying things. Your the kind of person that's a pessimist in real life I take it. There's nothing we can do but pray to whatever god we pray under that youll see the light some day :)
  3. Some wise words from Jackomighty
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  4. Just adding, EMC has dealt with trolls MANY times. Break us. I dare you.
  5. So let me get this straight, You`re pretending to know everything about me and you're attempting to bash me, yet you know nothing about me. I find that funny because it`s clear your the one getting a tad bit upset over a minecraft server.
  6. Did I bash you? No? Whoops, I actually totally meant to bash you :) how do I seem upset? And where did anyone claim to know anything about you? (I claimed your a pessimist, which is a fact my friend) :) you make me laugh!
  7. I don`t nescicarilly see me self as a pessimest but whatever you say buddie. No, i am still not banned your forests are still getting burnt down try harded.
  8. They can ban your IP address, trying to use an alternative account is futile, and logging in from your friend's home and getting their IP banned is just depriving them from an awesome server. If you really want to make lava trees, go make a creative single player world and do so. Think about it, is it really worth doing such an act?
  9. I don't want to make the thread longer then be nessisary, but I don't often have this much fun :) your mean *harder* right?

Your talking to a wall Zab ^_^
  10. :)
    MR2R2M likes this.
  11. Using proxy servers prevents me from being banned permanately, i dont really see the need to go to my freinds house to go on your servers when i could just manually change my i.p or use a proxy server thank you so much. And no your server is not as awesome as you think it is. Most of the admins are cry baby faggots aswell as the players. And doing it in my own servers? Why would i commit such a act?
  12. Translating... One moment please...

13. kk so u say our server sucks but yet u r still on it
  14. Enjoy it while it lasts :) the sweet nectar of shameful loss :) oh how sweet,

By that I mean..I'm human right? :D
  15. You got me there.
    AlexChance likes this.
  16. srsly do guys, I`m getting pretty bored im going to bed seeyall tommorow. sweet dreams <3
  17. Okay, this kid is gone.
  18. I HAZ PROXIIIEEESS!!!!!

PenguinDJ, ChickenDice, 607 and 15 others like this.
  19. 1 millon likes for you.
  20. Terrorism at its finest. *sighs* It will NEVER leave the Empire.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx, oidking and PThagaard like this.