SMP3- The Epic Shaft Gang Mystery

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by AlexHallon, Feb 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. We have plenty of proof, and guess what? Nobody believes it. Well guess what? He robbed my coal, my furnace and some redstone off of me.
  2. You guys should really read how the new /report system works.
  3. Notice how the /report system wasn't invented when this post was made.
  4. listen kid, u and alex hallon framed him. he doesnt even know where ur stupid base is, so back off. And if he did steal from u, your really that cheap that you can't replace redstone, coal, and a furnace. If you leave items n the wilderness and u don't lock the chests, somebody is gonna come along that followed u to ur base, and take all ur stuff. its common sense. Maybe Mincraft is rotting ur brain.
  5. Lol, somebody framed him. Not us. Go and end this argument by letting us live in peace. The island is safe now, everything is hidden. So you back off. Plus, we fixed everything. And also, don't make comments about being cheap. My family has barely any money, because payments where I live are decreasing rapidly.
  6. how do we know your not blackmailing craftwise ?
  7. Look. We don't know who put those signs there, so we're not blaming anybody anymore. The whole mystery is over, because the island is now officially HIDDEN. We moved everything underground :)

[UPDATE 19th February 2012!}
    The base is now destroyed. Anybody can go and claim it now, we don't care about getting griefed there. We're making a switch over to Alex's TES. Basically our previous gang's (Mine, AlexHallon's, Starpuncher's and Djozane's group) kid :p
  8. And also, after the 1.2 update, we are abandoning it all :)
  9. Today, on February 29, 2012, we abandoned the TESG base.
    Anyone is welcome to go there (but we already took all the stuff) :)
  10. I believe you mean the 29th :p
  11. yes, I mean 29 :p
  12. can i join you mining team i am usally on alot and ive goten lonely could i?
  13. As I posted, we abandoned this group.
    But do you mean you want to join my other one?
  14. Ok :)
    Just make an application at the thread
  15. I used to be a part of the griefer-police like you. But, then I took an arrow in the knee. :p
  16. he might not have put them.i have never met a grifer that leaves stuff like this.im 99% sure u put those.
  17. i even av proof of CW robbing me a SS of him putting the signs and robbing our chests so what u goin to stay now :p
  18. Nobody is sure who did what and i suggest the argue stops. No proof, No ban. Best way to deal with this griefing problem is to go Very far next time in 1.2 Alex and try to be hidden.
  19. Everyone! just stop talking about this! we abandoned the base and left the group, no need to keep talkiong about it!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.