SMP2 says 'Hi!' :P

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by ShelLuser, Mar 4, 2017.

1. Thats great! You even captured my bunny ears text. Thanks Shel!
  2. Because we can :D
    Merek_Shadower and Equinox_Boss like this.
  3. Yo, this is how great smp2 is!
  4. I was in local chat of this probably.
  5. No invite for me. Guess I'm leaving 2 for some more Invitable server. lol jk, I wasn't even on.
  6. Hi smp2 , from high above the PWU on smp7. :)

7. Welcome to EMC. If you need assistance please just ask. :)
  8. I love 2 see more of this awesomeness that smp2 is XD
    Smp2 is my home and will remain the greatest smp ever ;)
  9. You misspelled smp1
    NuclearBobomb, SkeleTin007 and Jay2a like this.
  10. That room is so colorful.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. Well I missed another Shelgraph. I'm always never around for the photo. :)
    ShelLuser likes this.
  12. Bunny Ears? :/
  13. Smp2 is better than all the others the same way that Canada is better than the U.S.A.
    Sure, it's a little more boring and quiet, but the people that live there are far more friendly, and welcoming, and just super awesome in general.

Please don't be like "Canada sucks and isn't better than the US!" - we don't need your input, and we will protect our proper english spelling of words with honoUr.
    Merek_Shadower and TomvanWijnen like this.

14. NuclearBobomb and ShelLuser like this.
  15. Don't listen to equinox. U missspeleed smp7
  16. This is basically what happens when you go online because you can't sleep :p One thing led to another, we started chatting and before you know I was wondering if others would like to snap a picture and then half the server came over :D

In other SMP2 news...

I'm very happy to mention that my old time friend (the one who first welcomed me to the Empire) resurfaced. AussieZaid is back! And we did something :rolleyes: Well... officially this story started when ElfinCarrot, PookiePanderp and me talked about my latest mining operation and they wanted to see. So not much later we were in this HUGE cave structure. Then Carrot had to jet, and Aussie came online and during all the chatter Pookie made a really nice mining base. And then this...

Builders: Aya, Aussie & me :cool:

SMP2 has a new mining hub: /waste e. If you want to mine then mind this place first :D

/waste e, head west.

We now have a new (safe) tunnel to a really nice mining operation. Just swoop down, start running (it's also horse & llama safe!) and you'll soon discover the cave entrances:

Voters gear FTW!

There is plenty of space (and ore!) for everyone here. And because the whole tunnel is lit you don't have to worry about pesky mobs.

Of course there's more ;)

/waste e, head east.

Always wanted your own head? Well, SMP2's very own SwordXKiller figured as much, and so he "did something" like so many SMP2 die hards tend to do:

Yes, it's back! Climb in, put your stuff in the chest, use the bed (set your spawn point) and jump down. Aya discovered this one and yeah... I had to 'do' something as well....

Now with Redstone control :cool:

With an improvement: the lamps are now much more easily seen from above (courtesy of Aya who, while standing in the cabine, complained that you couldn't see anything from up there). So you'll soon see if your head dropped right after respawn!

But wait! There's even more!

If you didn't know already: there's a skeleton & zombie mob grinder here as well. Right next to that sign in the middle (courtesy of Aya & yours truly).

Summing up: /waste e is a very good place to start your survival adventures!

... exclusively on SMP2! <3
  17. Love the group photo! =) And accidentally found the mining hub the other day. Love it! Thanks Shell. As always, you're the best.
    ShelLuser and Merek_Shadower like this.