[SMP2] League of Nations

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by kkirigaya_, Mar 9, 2013.

1. Noted, will update for you now! :D
  2. To all those who are not aware, the League of Nations is currently under construction and will be completed around the end of April. Please stand by for further details.
    penfoldex and Steven7485 like this.
  3. Just a little note, but the USSR is no longer a thing, so it wouldn't fit into this...
  4. What do you mean by the USSR? I only have Russia on there... :S
  5. Just saw it wasn't on your list, sorry :p
  6. You should be able to 'Co-own' a country with another person, that would make it easier if countries weren't available if you wanted to be them.
  7. Ah, so you mean that if, for example, I wanted to choose, say, Italy, and you also wanted Italy, we could both represent it?
  8. i can't wait for the first LoN meeting.
  9. Yeah
  10. Can I have Spain
  11. Hahah, me neither!
    Edited you into the main post as a possible addition, thanks for suggesting!
    Sure, adding now
  12. Updated main post about members' signatures. Please look!
  13. You guys would have to fight me to get italy :3
    5chris100 likes this.
  14. Well, I saw this a long time ago, but I think I want to join now. Can I be the Netherlands?
  15. 607 and penfoldex like this.
  16. I like it, maybe I can use it (if you make it regular size and not miniature) and if you can change the emblem, that might be the one I choose... Listing as suggestion
    Sure! :)
    607 likes this.
  17. Well, thanks for ignoring me. :mad:
  18. What was your question?
  19. I was talking to him in-game, he never answered. But he sure to other people than me, when im talking to him.
  20. Can I be Kazakhstan?