SMP1 Wild Outpost: Winterfell

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by BussGIL, Jun 22, 2013.

1. I havent gone there in forever and i still have a house there ima go tomorrow and hang out for the day
  2. What is your IGN? Lionkev55
    Why do you want to join? I always loved outposts, it is fun meeting new people.
    Where will you be most helpful? Supplying the outpost with minerals and wood.
    Have you ever been banned? I was kicked once for spam.
  3. Is this outpost thread still up?
  4. somewhere, just type winterfell in search bar i think
  5. Technically it's still up and running. Although I haven't really looked around lately. Nobody has really. Still there in whatever entirety that hasn't been destroyed if any has. You're welcome to join if you want me to shoot me a PM, I'll get you the coords when I get the chance, PureBred. Of course, I'd prefer an application if you do want to join just on the principle of the post. Feels weird talking about Winterfell after so long.
  6. im there all the time do most my mining there
    :)
  7. So it hasn't imploded or anything? That's a good sign. I guess?
  8. I used to roam the town there a lot, then I started other outposts (some failed) but I got one up in running now. This one is so good I may use some techniques from here for mine.
  9. IGN: PureBredGaeilge
    Why do you want to join? I would like to join because I am not involved on smp1 and it seems to have a lot of effort put into it!
    Where will you be most helpful? I will do any small jobs for the city and I can gather any resource needed!
  10. Have I ever been banned? Nope
  11. That village looks a lot better than mine hahaha. I too am building in the wild. won't give details but yeah, looks nice!
  12. I miss this place I say we all go back as a group and get to work on more projects
  13. I say we organize a time when a lot of us can get on, I am in GMT so I recommend tomorrow at 6pm gmt?
  14. Busy all tomorrow and sunday but a lot of us are EST last I heard
  15. Caius and I are EST. GMT is the England time zone, right? Greenwich Mean Time or whatever? I learned that in history. While I should have been learning more important stuff. Ah, nevertheless, yes, as far as I know, EST is the major time zone.
  16. So we must work out a time that suits all our time zones, possibly over Easter we could organise something or maybe next weekend! Any suggestions?
  17. Could we get some more pictures? Would like to see more of this place. :)
  18. Hey Gadget, you're in GMT, right?
  19. Yes it most certainly am. :)
  20. Which country, Ireland or UK, I'm native Irish