SMP1 Wild Outpost: Winterfell

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by BussGIL, Jun 22, 2013.

1. 72, I think he is referring to the fact that the NR is more economically based and has set goals.
  2. something like that, yes
  3. Well, we operate on a federal model. Should Winterfell join the NR, they can set their own membership system, meaning that while it will be easy to become a Neorepublican citizen, it will be at the discretion of Winterfell's leadership as to who becomes a Winterfell resident.
    Also, Winterfell oversees most of its own affairs, central government oversees what affects the entire NR, leadership isn't a problem, our charter increases the rights of Winterfell residents, and we're looking to expand across servers :)
  4. The NR can be whatever you want it to be. OakVille, for example, isn't about money, its focus is on creating a nice, cosy settlement. The largest city, Wrem, is quite industrially focused, but Winterfell can maintain its own flavour and add to the Neorepublican diversity :)
  5. otherwise winterfell already has those institutions in place. im a stringent anti-federalist in the classic sense of the word and dont believe your "big government" is necessary for the purposes of our outpost. although we welcome your citizens with open arms, they will be subject to strictly winterfell rules within the confines of our outpost as long as i retain office
    Biscuitboy5396 likes this.
  6. Well, that was awkward
  7. Well, if you oppose a union between the New Republic and Winterfell, I respect that, but I still believe that if Caius wants to hold the vote, he should be able to, so the residents of Winterfell can have a say. :)
  8. I haven't been given any response yet but it seems others have, when will I know if I've been accepted or not? Just wondering so I could start looking for somewhere else to go sooner if I'm not accepted here. :)
  9. That'd be a negative, ghost rider
  10. applications are under review, there was a rather large lot of them done through pm's and in game as well im sure caius is simply reviewing your case
  11. Sorry I have not been on in a while. I have been dealing with a lot of paperwork and schoolwork (heading off to college in about a month), but I should be back for that time. Also, bump.
  12. Nice name for the wild community and hope you guys are having fun out there and grow to your liking. :)
    I will leave this here
    winteriscoming.png
  13. Application:

What is you IGN? CoDe4RiDeR

Why do you want to join? Because I love doing community projects and helping the people of EMC

Where will you be most helpful? (Example of this: I will be helpful to Winterfell because I am a great Builder and awesome at PvE. I can keep the town safe, as well as help to build many buildings for the town!) I will be helpful in the position as a PvE and Miner because i know a technique for finding caves fast (not x-ray vision) and i am really good with a bow.

Have you ever been banned (this will NOT affect our decision)? If so, why? I have been temp-banned for 24 hours for accidentally reporting the wrong person.
  14. Accepted. Sorry for the delay.
  15. *Quick note*
    I will probably be returning to Winterfell, because since I am starting a mega-mall, I will need survival update items again.
  16. Application:

What is you IGN? Palledk2

Why do you want to join? Id like to join a frontier community, as i have yet to do this, and it could be very interesting.

Where will you be most helpful? (Example of this: I will be helpful to Winterfell because I am a great Builder and awesome at PvE. I can keep the town safe, as well as help to build many buildings for the town!) I would most likely be most helpful at PvE, but also at bringing supplies into the outpost, as i hunt quite a lot and roam the wilderness gathering. A fair warning though, expect no grand cathedrals or large scale buildings from me, as i like to live simple :).

Have you ever been banned (this will NOT affect our decision)? If so, why. No i have not.
  17. Nice outpost! I like venturing into outposts when I'm just wondering around in the wild! :p
  18. Hello all!
    Just a quick update/forum bump. We will need to start constructing a Horse Breeding Facility along with public stables. Anyone who is interested in starting this project should PM me! Thanks in advanced! :)
  19. IGN: Antecedency

Reason for joining: I've been wanting to do something like this for a while, and finally have the time to do it! Also it justs sounds like a lot of fun.

Where will I be helpful?: I like to mine, and can easily go down for hours without returning and not get bored. Also, I'm a pretty good builder :)

Have I ever been banned?: Nope :)
  20. Ign: flamingpotato42

Why do You want to join? I want to help out and do something to help out some people. Also I hav never been involved in anything like this so I was hoping this would be my first job. I would enjoy it so much! :)

Where will you be most helpful? I will be most helpful in farms because I know how to build good farms and I will always keep crops growing. Also somewhat in building houses.

Have you ever been banned? Nope :)