SMP 6 - erose city outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by EroseYT, Aug 26, 2013.

1. we were only trying to help. Thanks.
  2. This doesn 't even look one tiny bit as helping. You're interrogating him like some terrorist. A man can make errors...
  3. I was not interrogating i was only trying to help and figure out the situation. G sorry.
  4. yes a man can make error's, but a man should also have common sense, how did he get cords in the first place
  5. Oh boy! ..... well looks like you will never get in from having done that. Such a long trip huh!? must have taken several hours....
  6. In all honesty, i had found the outpost on livemap within a few minutes of watching the last one of Erosego's youtube videos. The outpost is much too large and impressive to hide from the livemap.

In honesty, im impressed somene made the trek out without first being accepted so fair play to you TheOlburgen...
    TheOlburgen likes this.
  7. Yes it is sarcasm. I use it because first of all, now knowing that you took the trip out here and ARE already here without HAVING permission TO BE HERE will most likely result in not getting in. As Eclipsys is pointing out, I am no one to say what is or is not right in the outpost, but as Hurfer said.... You must have some common sense. This is not only for EMC usage, its common day as well. If you show up at any persons home and are not invited it will be viewed as being rude. It is basically self inviting one self... Not many people like that.
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  8. I am not being rude... I am pointing something out, and its called a metaphor. I am not saying that you "showed up at someone's house".
  9. Hey guys! I baked some cookies and milked some cows. Maybe i'll pass them out later *nudge* *nudge*

(This is an awkward message brought to you from erosego! Any problems with the outpost should be addressed to an Elder or in our own erosecity forums. Everything is going to be ok, we will work something out :D).
  10. You rang...
    TheOlburgen and erosego like this.
  11. You are here! I knew you would come, my hero!
  12. Sorry about him. Someone let him out of his cage...
    PenguinDJ and TheOlburgen like this.
  13. Point taken.

As Ero's Forum manager, please end this discussion :) we will take this all into consideration :)
    TheOlburgen likes this.