SMP 5: Alpine Springs Outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Dr_Hacksaw, Dec 23, 2013.

?

How awesome is Alpine Springs?

Awesome! 0 vote(s) 0.0%
SUPER AWESOME! 1 vote(s) 12.5%
AMAZING! 0 vote(s) 0.0%
INCREDIBLE! 3 vote(s) 37.5%
Eh... 4 vote(s) 50.0%
  1. Thanks to our amazing worker, Tablets, we have grown quadrupling the size of the outpost, this is the best time to join! Check out the new pics!
    2013-12-30_03.37.12.png 2013-12-30_03.37.12.png 2013-12-30_03.37.21.png 2013-12-30_03.37.12.png 2013-12-30_03.37.21.png 2013-12-30_03.37.28.png
  2. IGN:Ninja5032
    Strengths?:Building, designing, and cool ideas
    How active in the outpost will you be?: probably as much as possible 3-4 times a week or more
    What items can you bring?: any in a price range
    Have you been banned?: no
    If so, why?:none
  3. Thanks for the props Dr hacksaw, see what happens when i am bored...lol
    And thanks to you and Ninja5032 as we put up a new building in no time at all.
    I added some finishing touches

oh and see if we can find a dark spot I had a creeper almost gank me right near that new building...not sure where it spawned?

Now what to build next?...
  4. found one problem....if you make a hole in the perimeter wall you need to repair it... 2013-12-30_12.34.37.png
    and notice the sand is removed and so it the cactus...mobs seem to get over this easy
    2013-12-30_12.36.43.png
    This is from the other side...

So please use ladders or just repair if you damage the perimeter
  5. Sorry, me and ninja had some trouble fighting enraged creepers this morning
  6. IGN: Fallsteel
    Strengths?: Mining, fishing, farming
    How active in the outpost will you be?: I'm on more than 3 times a week, soon to be 5 times a week
    What items can you bring?: Pumpkins
    Have you been banned?: No
  7. Np Dr Hacksaw, I built a look out tower in the middle of town so you can spot those mobs from a distance, also to watch for lightning strikes.

Oh can you sell some of the eggs we have? Also look up stairs in the warehouse too...3 doubles full now
  8. Accepted of course :D
  9. Accepted! Is there any way you could bring redstone torches? We now have a pumpkin farm supplying enough pumpkin. Also, I will add u to the PM on info to get out here

EDIT: We also need Night Vision Potions :D
  10. bump! Looking for new members :D
  11. Iron farm is in progress of being built, anyone that wants to help please PM me :D i will pay you rupees to be a worker :)
  12. How many redstone torches?
  13. Zombie XP farm, and Cave Spider grinders are done! ONe iron farm cell is done!
  14. Just finished an AWESOME cave spider XP grinder, kinda complicated to work but once u figure it out, it's awesome!! :D:D
  15. Best of luck with this outpost Hacksaw! You and your folks are always welcome here in Wrem!
  16. :D dean! nice to hear from ya! why do I never see u in game but u r on the forum?
    Dean_Catterson likes this.
  17. Good work, Hacksaw, sorry about the computer crash just as you were going to show me too...why do computers never crash when its like not a real bother...
    Well I seem to have it working, wish me luck...
  18. IGN: <---
    Strengths?: Building
    How active in the outpost will you be?: Depends on what I think of the outpost.
    What items can you bring?: Cheap items (Wood, torches, etc).
    Have you been banned?: No
    If so, why?: N/A
  19. :D Accepted! U will be added to the Convo and I will get you out there as soon as I can!