SMP 3 Nature Walk

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by albinopolarbear1, Aug 26, 2012.

1. erik stop jacking our thread- most people have fun
    ANYWAYS,
    codygraw101 one nature walk week 2- congrats to everyone and thanks for a wonder nature walk!
    We has 13 contestestants that's ALMOST DOUBLE what we had last week- lets keep growing and growing
  2. cody won wut he wus out there for the last 30 min. he did not win.
  3. he wasnt second bilbob he was 4th anyways and i think since he went from the SPAWN to use he desrves to win
  4. Can I have a cati from last week -_____-
  5. my pc sucks i know he did not come in 1st. still he did not start with us so he wus not in it from the beginning you can not win some thing wen you were not in it. just cuz he went from the "SPAWN" dus not give him the right to join after we started. just cuz you made the game dus not mean you can change the how it is played after is starts,
  6. Ya i didnt know you guys used the 10,000 blocks out tele so i walked like 12k blocks if i went to the tele i would of been there way before i was.
  7. ME and chris made the rules- we say that people can come out if they are late by like 20mins and yes he did come out a long time after but it was still in full swing and not many people die so its our game our rules he won
  8. he did not say we could join wen ever we wonted there for you did not win. if we could i could have joined 2 min before you all died and i could have won.
  9. the OPdus not have any thing saying some one can come out 20 mins late so he did not win
  10. 12000 blocks is not far i walk 16000black every day so i can go mineing
  11. not only did you change the rules wen we were in the game but after too
  12. ok we didnt change the rules- we do this alot this is our 3rd time- 2nd official- during the middle we let people go
  13. He didnt join when 4 people were left- then we cancel it down on who can join- just have fun thats the point of it
  14. i did not say he joined wen there wus 4 people left? he did join wen there wus 5 or 6 thow
  15. ik we let people do that when that many people are left
  16. changing it again first it wus 20 mins late now it is there must be more then 5 people playing. you need to lie better
  17. this is jacked up...
  18. Just get over it there will be more in the future...
    albinopolarbear1 likes this.
  19. you just wont me to stop cuz you still wont to be the winner. i did not win my pc lag and i fell but you did not see me come back out there saying it wus my pc i should still be in it i accept that is did not win. and y wold i wont to do this again wen the rules always get changed