SMP 1 Frontier Outpost DrowScape

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Jagleus, Nov 13, 2013.

1. Hello everybody! Today I'd like to formally announce that my friends and I are making our new Frontier city open to the public and letting several members move in! Where is it? That information is going to remain a secret for the time being, as we are not quite yet ready. The city is called DrowScape and it essentially a walled off city in the far off regions of smp1 and is completely and utterly monster proof. The walls are high enough so that spiders can't jump or climb over them and the entire place is lit up so nothing can spawn within. Why would you want to live here? We have public utilities that include a fully functional skeleton spawner, underground carrot farm, EMC's biggest wilderness 9/11 memorial (pictures coming soon) and an overall warm and welcome environment. You may be asking yourself, how does one join said outpost? Well thats the thing, I've been griefed in the past, Im sure many of you have too. It's not something I enjoy and I most certainly will not tolerate it. So if you are interested in joining please send me a PM with the following information :

Your Name :

Have you ever been banned/kicked?
    if so why?

Why you feel you should be a member of DrowScape:

What could you contribute to the society?

What is your favorite Pokemon?
    if you don't ilke pokemon, get out

If you have any other questions regarding the outpost or the community within please ask away, we'd love to have more people living out with us because playing with friends is always much more fun than playing alone!

Screen shots!
    Screen Shot 2013-11-13 at 7.39.04 PM.png
    9/11 memorial
    Screen Shot 2013-11-13 at 7.39.49 PM.png