Smileco.

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by smile3, Jul 22, 2012.

?

Will you work for me?

I would like a job 11 vote(s) 64.7%
I can't work right now 6 vote(s) 35.3%
  1. Website Update:

Adding in "Staff" section and apply for staff - Done
    Finishing off order form and order calender - Done
    Adding In Content Area - Done
    Adding in "Private Area" - Done
    Adding in a "Shoutbox/Chatbox" in the Private Area - Done
    Renaming Private Area to Staff Only - Done
    Will soon PM all staff what they're Username And Pass is for the Staff Only area - Done, Just Need Workers List
    Adding in more to the ProStarter Support site about Smile Co. - Haven't Started
    Putting more into the site about ProStarter, as they are Official Partners - Haven't Started
    Allowing advertising from other users for a fee - Haven't Started
    Letting users send in custom HTML to place on the site - Haven't Started

Other News:
    Making a signature, like mine for every staff member - Wont Start Until Sunday

Anyone who wants something added into the site please copy this into the reply form:
    Code:
    [quote=nfell2009][/quote]
  2. thank you nfell
  3. I'm gettin on right now, all staff (if available) cum 2 smp8
  4. I really need an architect to design hotels right now
  5. i will do web, and architect?
  6. i would like to be a technician and a supplier and cold i help with the website.
  7. cool, i will start a pm with for ideas etc
  8. ...
  9. really? on EMC??
  10. poker face 1.jpg
  11. Im requesting a complete workers list so then i can create the login details for everyone
  12. http://www.authpro.com/auth/Nfell2009/ Is the site URL for the Staff of Smile Co. No one has login information at the moment, as soon as i get a complete list of staff then i can start PMing people about they're user and pass
  13. Put me in"Hotels".
  14. as architect?
  15. Yes.
    nfell2009 likes this.
  16. I Will Start PMing people about login information please remember that its nothing to do with EMC or MC and the SmileCo.UK.TC site its just your login to go to a staff page on the Smile Co. Site
  17. Everyone Has Had PM About Login For Staff Page
  18. you know the list is at the front of the forum
  19. prof is a supplier