Smash Up fans, Pokemon fans, and fantasy fans unite!!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Owl_on_Caffeine, Dec 10, 2014.

1. If you like dragons, read the Dragons in our Midst series. The subsequent series are great, too.
  2. Eragon/Inheritance is also a great series.
    L3A8 likes this.
  3. Oh my god I love those books
    I read them not too long ago in my library, they're one of my favourites! :D
    L3A8 likes this.
  4. We do actually have some things in common, I'm also a Christian (just realised that has a capital, I didn't know that before) and I read the Chronicles of Narnia :)
  5. Yep.
  6. I've been getting into competitive Pokemon battling, I have a few (3 or 4) IV bred team. I would love to battle any of you >: ) #nomercy

BTW I have Y, Ruby, and Sapphire.

I play by VGC rules, not Smogon as well.
  7. Wish they didnt change the graphics on the new pokemon games. I loved the pixely pokemon Emerald (STILL not sure why they didnt remake Emerald cause it was the best version with the cloning hack etc.)
    607 likes this.
  8. First of all, they didn't remake emerald, first, because ruby and sapphire came first, so, naturally they would make remakes for those, first.
    Second of all, they would have fixed the cloning hack if they had remade emerald.
    607 likes this.
  9. Regular ruby and sapphire? Y is not compatible with my team, considering that I use one of the new megas.
  10. No, the new ones xD lol
    Yeah my teams are all on Omega Ruby currently, I would battle on there :p
  11. NEVER i mean what happened to the 3rd pokemon games in each series. I always would get the 3rd one cause it (maybe intentionally) had all the hacks i mean pokemon plantinum had a river area where you could fish up lvl 90 magikarp.
  12. I am trying to breed for the sixth member as we speak. I still have to EV train all of them, though. If we do battle, mega salamence or legendaries are not allowed, okay?
  13. That wasn't a hack. That was supposed to be there. The third game in the series is usually released a little later than the first two because it has some add-ons that they didn't have.
  14. I also usually stick to single or rotation battles.
  15. eh still they didnt make a z or anything im kinda let down by them
  16. Most Pokémon fans believe that xy were total flops. If they made a Pokémon z, the signature legendary would have been zygarde, who just might be the worst legendary ever, other than the regis.
  17. I generally do double battles VCG style, but i can do any type (preferably not rotation, just not familiar)
  18. well if emerald every comes out for 3ds im buyin otherwise ill get ruby as i chose latios in emerald
  19. So if we do a battle, are we agreed to do single? I'm not acquainted with double and triple battles and my team isn't built for them, either.
  20. Maybe one of each? Mine are built for Doubles lol. I can modify a bit though/make a new team for singles :) I'll get my friend code asap